PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a second?

King Ritchie
09-12-2007, 02:59 PM
46zilzal has posted a total of 8,707 times with 8622 being nothing but left-wing blogs.

hcap has posted a total of 2,768 times with 2652 being nothing but left-wing blogs.

I have done the research and it can be proved that they are paid by move-on.org for the number of posts they make and they actually have posted on numerous other sites. This is how they make their living.

My question is why are they allowed to put forth their hatred of the USA on a horse racing site? I vote that they either be completely removed or make a new topic just for political blogs. Do I have a second?

46zilzal
09-12-2007, 03:01 PM
46zilzal has posted a total of 8,707 times with 8622 being nothing but left-wing blogs.

hcap has posted a total of 2,768 times with 2652 being nothing but left-wing blogs.

I have done the research and it can be proved that they are paid by move-on.org for the number of posts they make and they actually have posted on numerous other sites. This is how they make their living.

My question is why are they allowed to put forth their hatred of the USA on a horse racing site? I vote that they either be completely removed or make a new topic just for political blogs. Do I have a second?
You are full of crap. Not surprised as it is typical to promote things here without so much as a shread of evidence.

njcurveball
09-12-2007, 03:02 PM
My question is what does this have to do with Racing?

Can this be moved to off topic please?

Can I get a second on that?

46zilzal
09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
I wholeheartedly agree.

Tom
09-12-2007, 03:42 PM
I third it.

Tom
09-12-2007, 03:55 PM

They aren't. This is the OFF TOPICS seciton of a horse racing board. They have been here along time, "duelling with some of us." Hcap is a horse player, and he has done some nifty things with Excel files that I hear others have appreciatede. 46 is truly a horse-guy, both playing and wroking in the business. While I disagree many time with both of them, they generally do not violate TOS and they post here as long as PA allows them to ( that applies to all of his - nobody here is above the rules).

What I find sort of intersting is someone with 6 posts would jump right in and try to get established members here tossed. What is YOUR agenda - I know thiers.

NoDayJob
09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Jeeezzzzzuzzzz,

If MoveOn.org. will pay me, per Lefty post, I'm their man. Money hunny, money hunny. I have a program for auto posting. Just tell me what crappolla I'm supposed to post and I guarantee 250,000 posts a day. E-mail me at http://www.ImaLeftieNow.org for details. :lol:

bigchump
09-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Will someone please tell me why Corkonian, who just won for a $12 tag, and now is in the second at BM for a tag of $4? Maybe he is intimidated by left-wing politics and wants to be claimed cheap to prove he's a real prolitarian?

NoDayJob
09-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Will someone please tell me why Corkonian, who just won for a $12 tag, and now is in the second at BM for a tag of $4? Maybe he is intimidated by left-wing politics and wants to be claimed cheap to prove he's a real prolitarian?

How many legs does the horsey have??? Sounds like three, mebee??? :confused:

bigchump
09-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Went off at 3/5, won easy, not claimed. Even the usual bridge jumpers stayed away from this one...

Greyfox
09-12-2007, 04:55 PM

I have done the research ?

If you've had time to do that kind of research, and feel the need to do so,
you must lead a pretty meaningless life.

King Ritchie
09-12-2007, 05:19 PM
If you've had time to do that kind of research, and feel the need to do so,
you must lead a pretty meaningless life.

Talk about a waste. 8,707 posts at an average of 2 minutes a post works out to 290 hours of posting and that doesn't include the time he spends reading the entire thread which probably brings it up to 10 minutes or nearly 1,500 hours. WOW is all I can say.

King Ritchie
09-12-2007, 05:26 PM
They aren't. This is the OFF TOPICS seciton of a horse racing board. They have been here along time, "duelling with some of us." Hcap is a horse player, and he has done some nifty things with Excel files that I hear others have appreciatede. 46 is truly a horse-guy, both playing and wroking in the business. While I disagree many time with both of them, they generally do not violate TOS and they post here as long as PA allows them to ( that applies to all of his - nobody here is above the rules).

What I find sort of intersting is someone with 6 posts would jump right in and try to get established members here tossed. What is YOUR agenda - I know thiers.

I have been half watching this board for about 6 months and I am growing quite tired of hearing these left-wing lunitics attack my country. We are under attack from the radical islamists and liberals. Lucky I'm not the President or I would be charging some of these people with treason.

46zilzal
09-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I have been half watching this board for about 6 months and I am growing quite tired of hearing these left-wing lunatics attack my country. We are under attack from the radical islamists and liberals. Lucky I'm not the President or I would be charging some of these people with treason.

Typical...Free speech always is frightening to those who have it all figured out.

Attack? you mean point out the stupidity of a war? The country being run by a vegetable? The clown at the helm selling out the country to the superhighway gang?

Light
09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
King Ritchie

70% of the country wants us out of Iraq. The Democrats were voted into Congress due to the displeasure with the war. The next president will probably be a democrat because of the displeasure with the war. 46 and Hcp are merely echoing the sentiments of this country you love so much. You need to brush up on current events.

Secretariat
09-12-2007, 06:08 PM
I have been half watching this board for about 6 months and I am growing quite tired of hearing these left-wing lunitics attack my country. We are under attack from the radical islamists and liberals. Lucky I'm not the President or I would be charging some of these people with treason.

You know you do have some options.

1. Confine yourself to the Racing part of the board and ignroe Off Topic.

2. If you like Off Topic, simply use the ignore feature on those members posts you don't want to read.

It's pretty simple. 8 posts may be a record for asking for people to be banned. You are a first there I beleive.

DanG
09-12-2007, 06:50 PM
You are PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

"With all due respect"...:rolleyes: :lol:

bigchump
09-12-2007, 06:52 PM

I'm a lifelong Republican and Vietnam veteran. I gotta take issue with you about that treason stuff. Freedom of speech, buddy, freedom of speech, not treason.

As un-offical president of the Jeff Mullins fan club.....
Well, let's not get into that...

good luck
bigchump

p.s. Bobby Gonsalez is on fire at BM. Give his mounts a look.

NoDayJob
09-12-2007, 07:03 PM

Mebee we can get all of the people who hate this country to post here. Then we'll know who to ship to the concentration camps when the time comes to do so. The only person I know of who was banned, wasn't political at all. :lol:

bigchump
09-12-2007, 07:16 PM
The only person I know of who was banned, wasn't political at all. :lol:

Maybe he just had too many that day?

NoDayJob
09-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Maybe he just had too many that day?

Nah, he wasn't old enough to drink. :)

ddog
09-12-2007, 10:58 PM

"watching this board for 6 months" !!!!

Ooooohhhh, I am really blown away by your concern!

I hope you are watching all the boards to monitor for attacks on America.

Heh, do you know which one OBL and his bunch are using now?
We could use a tip, you dope.

:p

hcap
09-13-2007, 06:49 AM
I have done the research and it can be proved that they are paid by move-on.org for the number of posts they make and they actually have posted on numerous other sites. This is how they make their living.Well, all them long research sessions must get mighty tiring looking for all us undercover pinkos. Try one of these. Remember to point the pointy end at uranus
http://www.shiptonblog.com/uploaded_images/tinfoilhat-755294.jpg

Maji
09-13-2007, 08:36 AM
Hcap... was that a tinfoil hat or "King" Ritchie's crown? :lol:

hcap
09-13-2007, 09:01 AM
I think this "King" has left the building in more ways than one

The secret to proper use of tinfoil hats is to know when to place on top of one end of the human anatomy, and equally important when appropriate to insert in the other end. . I hope the "King" can decipher this through diligent research.

I could make some suggestions however if he gets stumped.

:bang:

Lefty
09-13-2007, 11:48 AM
light, 70% of the country obviously has been hoodwinked by all the negative press and anything good coming out of the warhas been omitted or buried deep. The Dem politicians started attacking Gen Petraeus BEFORE he even spoke. I doubt this will go unnoticed and I fully expect Giulianni or Thompson to be our next pres.
Should a Dem getelected and suspend any of Bush's safeguards and electing to take a defeat in Iraq, I predict there will be a terror attack in this country within the year and the economy will tank.

46zilzal
09-13-2007, 11:53 AM
70% are hoodwinked. The dream world is spreading!!

Reminds me of the "mom" who is watching junior march with all the other soldiers and is hopelessly out of step. "Why are all those OTHER boys out of step?"

Tom
09-13-2007, 12:40 PM
I'll take stab at it.....because they are dems?

Light
09-13-2007, 12:46 PM
light, anything good coming out of the warhas been omitted or buried deep.

Here's the bad news,you tell me the good news as you state above.

1 million Iraqi's dead,allmost 4k U.S. troops.

4 Million Iraqi's displaced,2 Million have left the country.

Mostly no electricity,only 1/3 have access to clean running water.

Unemployment through the roof.

Health care poor. Sanitation deteriorated. Cancer rates soaring.

Sectarian violence that was not there before the invasion.

$2 Billion cost per week for war.

Iraq has become a breeding ground for terrorism,condition did not exist before the invasion.(Saddam did not allow Al Queda there. Did not like Osama)

I could go on but keyboard is starting to smoke. This is not freedom or democracy. Even if you install an illegitamate government over their,it will be brought down in no time flat as the region is too unstable. Assasinations and coups,will surely occur. The boys deaths will be in vain as will our time and money.

Miltary solution in that area is impossible. You are dealiing with people who are willing to die for their cause more than Americans.The only solution is at the table.

BTW,Senator Byrd asked Patreaus what did Iraq have to do with 911 and Patreaus said there was no connection. I hope you can finally acknowlege that even though the 911 commision came up with that same conclusion a while back. So please refrain from that stupid argument of fighting them there so we dont have to fight them here. Al Queda is an international organization and they are mobile. Iraq is stationary and had nothing to do with 911. So the smuck in the office is emboldening the enemy by ignoring the perpetrator and fighting the wrong country.

Greyfox
09-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Here's the bad news,you tell me the good news as you state above.

1 million Iraqi's dead,
4 Million Iraqi's displaced,.

You mix actual with fictional. Where did you get the above two figures?
Some of your "stuff" is accurate. But those two figs are far higher than anything that I've read to date.

njcurveball
09-13-2007, 01:00 PM
The country being run by a vegetable?

WOW! My brother was right! Kennedy is still in the White House! :eek:

Light
09-13-2007, 02:01 PM
You mix actual with fictional. Where did you get the above two figures?
Some of your "stuff" is accurate. But those two figs are far higher than anything that I've read to date.

The Lancet study shows 650,000 died as of one year ago.

http://www.thelancet.com/webfiles/images/journals/lancet/s0140673606694919.pdf

The other fact of displaced and number that have left the country(refugees),is all over the Teli.

GaryG
09-13-2007, 02:10 PM
WOW! My brother was right! Kennedy is still in the White House! :eek::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greyfox
09-13-2007, 03:48 PM
The Lancet study shows 650,000 died as of one year ago.

http://www.thelancet.com/webfiles/images/journals/lancet/s0140673606694919.pdf

The other fact of displaced and number that have left the country(refugees),is all over the Teli.

Your earlier post stated 1,000,000 Iraqis dead. That's a long ways from 650,000 ( and you know that figure is disputed.)

46zilzal
09-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Your earlier post stated 1,000,000 Iraqis dead. That's a long ways from 650,000 ( and you know that figure is disputed.)
right here is that estimate.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

Lefty
09-13-2007, 05:46 PM
light, the biggest good news is that the Iraquis no longer are at the mercy of a dictator. They have had elections. Now we are staying to keep the terrorists from taking the place and using it for their evil. Further good news is we have kept them so busy that they haven't been able to mount another 9-11 attack on this country and Bin Laden has been reduced to making tapes instead of 9-11 attacks.
In World War 11 this everybody pulled together as one but you liberals have divided this country so badly that most of you have become downright treasonous. We have top level dems that want power so badly that they need for us to fail and won't even acknowledge any success at all and stoop so low as to call A General who has devoted his life to the service of this country, a liar before they even heard him speak.

46zilzal
09-13-2007, 05:49 PM
yet the clowns are gaining strength in the region where the leaders of this mess are STILL hiding....

It's all mom, apple pie and Chevrolet..Don't forget to wave that flag!

Lefty
09-13-2007, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=46zilzal]yet the clowns are gaining strength in the region where the leaders of this mess are STILL hiding..
sillyzilly, yeah right. What about Anbar region? What about the fact the surge has and is wiorking? What about the fact no terrorist has blown your zilly ass up yet?

46zilzal
09-13-2007, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=46zilzal]yet the clowns are gaining strength in the region where the leaders of this mess are STILL hiding..
sillyzilly, yeah right. What about Anbar region? What about the fact the surge has and is working? What about the fact no terrorist has blown your zilly ass up yet?
mutually exclusive.....

One region in the entire country....wow what a great exchange for thousands and thousands dead, a ruined infrastructure, mounting national debt ( at a record level and climbing as buddies of reconstruction gobble up investments never to have a return other than in their pockets), no end in sight, a weakened military if there really were a need for it's use, while the rutabaga sells off the domestic wealth to his Security and Prosperity Partnership buddies.... The putz rutabaga is like a poor magician in his plausible denial maneuvering there. He is a transparent ass.

GaryG
09-13-2007, 06:36 PM
[The putz rutabaga is like a poor magician in his plausible denial maneuvering there. He is a transparent ass.This is quite a nicely constructed sentence...the venom is flowing now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

46zilzal
09-13-2007, 06:41 PM
This is quite a nicely constructed sentence...the venom is flowing now!
laugh while the clown sells all of us out.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50938

A NAIPC summit meeting in 2004 was attended by Mexican officials, including Secretary of Finance Gil Diaz, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Geronimo Guiterrez, Deputy Counsel of Mexico Noemi Hernandez, Counsel of Mexico in Kansas City Everardo Suarez. Also in attendance was Kansas City, Mo., Mayor Kay Barnes and the president and CEO of Kansas City Southern railroad, Mike Haverty.

Photographed on the first page of the summit executive summary is Robert Pastor, an American University professor who has written "Toward a North American Community," a book promoting the development of a North American union as a regional government and the adoption of the amero as a common monetary currency to replace the dollar and the peso.

Pastor also was vice chairman of the May 2005 Council on Foreign Relations task force entitled "Building a North American Community" that presents itself as a blueprint for using bureaucratic action within the executive branches of Mexico, the U.S. and Canada to transform the current trilateral Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America into a North American union regional government.

Light
09-13-2007, 07:11 PM

That study was a year ago. Violence has increased in the last year. So maybe its short of a million. should I say 3/4 million? Whats the difference. You get my point.Its the one of the few data collectors that i can offer as proof.

Light
09-13-2007, 07:13 PM
light, the biggest good news is that the Iraquis no longer are at the mercy of a dictator. They have had elections.

Thats it? That's all the positive's you've got. I think if you weigh your positive factors vs my negative factors,your positives are a fart in the wind.

Lefty
09-13-2007, 08:19 PM
No light, therre were more, you just chose to edit them out. zilly called Bush a transparent ass but it's you two, that fit that description. You don't even have the guts to use my full quote and this has happened from you leftists too many times. So transparent...
I invite one and all to look at post #36 and see how much the darkness has left out.

Lefty
09-13-2007, 09:03 PM
It was just revealed that leftwing posiers of journalism gave a big discount to moveon.org for their terrible ad demeaning Gen Petraeus. Giuliiani is asking for the same discount. Wanna bet if he gets it or not. Yes, it's the media like the Times and other leftwing papers that have abdicated their responsibilities as objective journalists and have hoodwinked the people of this country and you can't prove me wrong, so naturally you will just call me names and not even try.

Tom
09-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Thats it? That's all the positive's you've got. I think if you weigh your positive factors vs my negative factors,your positives are a fart in the wind.

No way, Jose. By your warped biased standards, but the Iraqs are on tier way to freedom and they turned out in droves to vote. Your list is a list of costs, LEfty'sis a list of accomplishments. Most of your list is bogus anyway.
What price do you put on freedom?

JPinMaryland
09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
About $2.87 a gallon. :cool:

Tom
09-13-2007, 10:57 PM
:lol:
Fill'er up - Freedom.
Ya want liberty wit dat?

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2007, 02:15 AM
So maybe its short of a million. should I say 3/4 million? Whats the difference.There's a huge difference. But you're too clueless to figure out why that might be. Playing fast and loose with figures....don't you accuse Bush of just this sort of atrocity? Shame on you....

Light
09-14-2007, 12:32 PM
No light, therre were more, you just chose to edit them out.

Bull. There's nothing else in your post as a positive.Here's the rest of your "good news"

light, the biggest good news is that the Iraquis no longer are at the mercy of a dictator. They have had elections. Now we are staying to keep the terrorists from taking the place and using it for their evil. Further good news is we have kept them so busy that they haven't been able to mount another 9-11 attack on this country and Bin Laden has been reduced to making tapes instead of 9-11 attacks.

I gave you credit for the Saddam thing and elections. Having to stave off terrorists from Iraq is not an accomplishment since it Al Queda was not there before the war. Thats a detraction. Fighting them there ,not here Is more BS since Al Queda is an international oraganization and they are mobile. Remember,London,Madrid? Geez,you are slow.

You and your sidekicks want to pass off "freedom" as a rationalization for all the misery and death in Iraq. More Bullshit. Ask any dead or alive Iraqi and they will tell you they'd rather be alive with Saddam than dead, homeless or limbless with Bush.

Light
09-14-2007, 12:37 PM
There's a huge difference. But you're too clueless to figure out why that might be. Playing fast and loose with figures....don't you accuse Bush of just this sort of atrocity? Shame on you....

Well if I said,3/4 million,would that make the stench better. Wow,only 3/4 million!That gives us another 1/4 million to kill before Light gets on our case.

Tom
09-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Fighting them there ,not here Is more BS since Al Queda is an international oraganization and they are mobile. Remember,London,Madrid? Geez,you are slow.

You and your sidekicks want to pass off "freedom" as a rationalization for all the misery and death in Iraq. More Bullshit. Ask any dead or alive Iraqi and they will tell you they'd rather be alive with Saddam than dead, homeless or limbless with Bush.

2 watts, or what, light - your are the dim one. Al Qeda is there, everyone knows it but you, thier PR agent. Also, Iran. More htan enough reason to stay.

And your line of lies about ask any Iraqi - is just that, an outright lie. MANY Iraqis are happy to be better off today - this from soliers on the scene, not islamic press agents lying on a horse board.

kenwoodallpromos
09-14-2007, 02:19 PM
I just got it! KingRichie is from Moveon.org (and I have proof!LOL!!) and started this whole thread just so HCap and 46 could continue their name calling and spouting off.
I think KingRichie is probably getting paid by 46 to post!
Just when I thought the name calling was slowing down...
The secret agenda:
"I vote that they either be completely removed or ****make a new topic just for political blogs****."
The jig is up!!!

Tom
09-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Guys like that are transparent. He was not here to defend conservative values, just like the couple of idiots who showed up around the last election, with partiotic handles and avatars.
You can call yourself whatevr you want to, but libs cannot post/discuss/argue like a conservative no matter how hard they try - you have to "get it" to argue it. Libs are conditionsed to follow lock step behind talking points.

It is really funny to watch some of them parade through here.

Hey, at 5 years old, I knew Clark Kent was Superman....sheeez, that pair of glasses didn't fool me! :lol:

Light
09-14-2007, 02:37 PM
MANY Iraqis are happy to be better off today - this from soliers on the scene

Stop stroking it. Do the math. 25 million people. 5 million either dead or displaced. 1/5 of the population. How many is this bullshit freedom for? How few of the original population are going to be left alive and in prewar condition now that Bush has said basically this is endless(enduring).

You have alot of nerve to call it a "good" thing that all those people are dead or maimed in the name of YOUR freedom. Stroke it. Stroke it.

46zilzal
09-14-2007, 02:39 PM
You have a lot of nerve to call it a "good" thing that all those people are dead or maimed in the name of YOUR freedom. Stroke it. Stroke it.
no all the buddies of the administration get all of that money for reconstruction......Empty buildings for profit!!

hcap
09-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tom...Hey, at 5 years old, I knew Clark Kent was Superman....sheeez, that pair of glasses didn't fool me!
Tom five years ago you knew george bush was superman
I guess the NO glasses bit works great

:jump: :jump:

Greyfox
09-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey, at 5 years old, I knew Clark Kent was Superman....sheeez, that pair of glasses didn't fool me! :lol:

Clark Kent is Superman? You just ruined my day.

ponyplayerdotca
09-14-2007, 03:23 PM
So what do you all make of the announcement by Bush about gradual troop withdrawal from Iraq? Many thousands to return home by Christmas, and by next summer, only a small number of troops to be left in the region?

Just asking. I don't hear anyone saying the term "cut and run".

Isn't it simply a systematic reduction as the number of days in his presidency reduces as well as Nov. 2008 approaches?

Or are we to take the President at his word - that the troops are no longer needed in Iraq to help stabilize that country?

Tom
09-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Stop stroking it. Do the math. 25 million people. 5 million either dead or displaced. 1/5 of the population. How many is this bullshit freedom for? How few of the original population are going to be left alive and in prewar condition now that Bush has said basically this is endless(enduring).

You have alot of nerve to call it a "good" thing that all those people are dead or maimed in the name of YOUR freedom. Stroke it. Stroke it.

Hold it Einstien,...YOU are the one willing to abandon them to sectarian violence, dictatorial genocide, terroists, what ever. I do not agree with your mixing dead and displced in the same state - that is ignorant statistical manipulation. And btw, How dare YOU speak for thier desires to be free?

And there you go, lying again, light, This is getting to be the majority of your posts - out right lies. I never said it was a good thing anyone died, I said it was good thing to be free. But that would go against your facist views, wouldn't it? You are wacking out just like hcap does....seek help.

Tom
09-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Or are we to take the President at his word - that the troops are no longer needed in Iraq to help stabilize that country?

That is not what he said. Did you watch it on CNN - they had thier own biased version.:lol:

46zilzal
09-14-2007, 03:25 PM
20 years down the road: Islamic Republic, women 2nd class citizens, stern rule.....hardly a surprise for the hundreds of year old belief system in place.

Tom
09-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Nostradomous speaks!

46zilzal
09-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Nostradomous speaks!
Amazing even with the graphic to help you mis-spell it!

PaceAdvantage
09-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Amazing even with the graphic to help you mis-spell it!You should never play the petty card...

Tom
09-15-2007, 10:29 AM
I'm sleccetive on who I use my spell chack on. :lol:

46zilzal
09-15-2007, 12:17 PM
You should never play the petty card...
Sure I can, here is an example

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Sure I can, here is an example

:lol: good one! At least you still have a sense of humor! (Or is it humour in your neck of the woods)

Lefty
09-16-2007, 02:42 AM
Bottom line no good news from Iraq will stop zilly and light from their negatives because they are socialists and that's the bottom line. The dems running for Pres won't admit to any good news because they want power and don't give a rat's ass about the country. Pity. I never thgt i'd see the day when the dems would call the Pres and his staff and Generals liars and then try to say that was honest dissent and debate. They are w the traitors and betrayers and willing pawns of Moveon and Kos and it will cost them the WH once again. The people seem to wake up at election time.

ponyplayerdotca
09-18-2007, 04:36 PM
The Canadian dollar is almost on par with the U.S. dollar now (98 cents I believe). I never thought I'd live to see the day that happened. Why?

Billions and billions of dollars spent on the tried-and-true U.S. war machine that was somewhat dormant during the Clinton years.

The Iraq war seems (in retrospect) to be nothing more than a business decision.

When this current administration is out of office come January 2009 (regardless of whether the Republicans or the Democrats win the next election), their legacy will be nothing more than grotesque financial misappropriation.

That's all this war has been about - money, oil, and protecting their interest in both. It has NOTHING to do with people's best intentions, absolutely NOTHING.

I am fully aware that Canada needs the U.S. military in a world sense, and am truly grateful for the efforts of all the men and women serving their country in this way. They should be proud of their service and welcomed home with honour when they come. It is the administration that sent them there that I have issues with.

Just my opinion, and I'm certain it will be hugely devalued in mere moments by scrolling down to the next post underneath.

46zilzal
09-18-2007, 04:44 PM
The Canadian dollar is almost on par with the U.S. dollar now (98 cents I believe). I never thought I'd live to see the day that happened. Why?

Go back in 1976 and it was $1.03 U.S. for several months.

"That's all this war has been about - money, oil, and protecting their interest in both. It has NOTHING to do with people's best intentions, absolutely NOTHING."

several other people picked up that as well.......

ddog
09-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Bottom line no good news from Iraq will stop zilly and light from their negatives because they are socialists and that's the bottom line. The dems running for Pres won't admit to any good news because they want power and don't give a rat's ass about the country. Pity. I never thgt i'd see the day when the dems would call the Pres and his staff and Generals liars and then try to say that was honest dissent and debate. They are w the traitors and betrayers and willing pawns of Moveon and Kos and it will cost them the WH once again. The people seem to wake up at election time.

"The people seem to wake up at election time."

You should get an HBO comedy special for that line alone!
What a HOOOOOT!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty
09-18-2007, 05:38 PM
ddog, is that right? When it really counted, the people stepped up and elected a real leader. Can you imagine what state we'd be in if Gore had been elected or even Kerry. The people stepped up at the right time.

Pony, you're paying those humongous taxes to keep your socialized health care and you're griping that the country that's keeping you safe is spending too much for the military? Maybe ddog should have directed his liitle retort to you.

46zilzal
09-18-2007, 05:44 PM
ddog, is that right? When it really counted, the people stepped up and elected a real leader.
THIS clown wasn't even an effective cheerleader.

Tom
09-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Hey Lefty, I think 46 thinks that was a reply?
:lol::lol::lol:

ponyplayerdotca
09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
"Pony, you're paying those humongous taxes to keep your socialized health care and you're griping that the country that's keeping you safe is spending too much for the military? Maybe ddog should have directed his little retort to you."

===

I'd rather pay humongous taxes on socialized health care knowing that it's doing some good to my fellow countrymen, one and all. But that's just crazy me.

Your government seems to feel it's more important to keep the rich richer, and the military massive at the expense of many of your countrymen, especially those with health issues. (And, of course, the pharmaceutical companies don't make any money if the government pays for everyone's health care. That's why the U.S. will never have it.)

I think it's called "selective patriotism" - "God Bless some of America".

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2007, 01:05 AM
THIS clown wasn't even an effective cheerleader.More trolling. Posting the same thing a 46ZILLION times is symptom number one of TROLL DISEASE.

Tom
09-19-2007, 07:45 AM
I think it's called "selective patriotism" - "God Bless some of America".

Damn staright - the "some" that pay the bills, carry the load, do the work. Not the some that are third and fourth welfare generation, the lazy slug who do not work, have never worked, and expect a cut of my pay to support them.
Yup. Damn good observation. NO ONE has a right to free health care. It is not a right when it imposes an obligation on me.