PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Tape

Tom
09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Bin Laden said in his tape that we should all embrace Islam because there are no taxes. Today, he is third in Iowa.....knocked Edwards down a spot.

kenwoodallpromos
09-12-2007, 11:23 AM
looks like a rerun of "Dark Shadows"! I think he is hiding under a desk at Moveon.org!
Why does he always attack Red states? Easiest targets?

boomman
09-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Bin Laden said in his tape that we should all embrace Islam because there are no taxes. Today, he is third in Iowa.....knocked Edwards down a spot.

Tom: I wouldn't be a bit surprised:lol: But seriously, if this guy is still alive, (and he certainly appears to be) how is it our military hasn't found him?:bang:

Boomer

NoDayJob
09-12-2007, 12:05 PM

No taxes is fine. Praying on yo' knees multiple times a day is for $h!t. At my age I'm lucky if I could do it once a month. And I ain't goina wear no rag over ma doo either. Osama yo' mama! Lil' Beaver says, "Drop 'em dead!" :D

o0xst!
09-12-2007, 12:07 PM
I thought the bolde freedom usa catfish republicans were the ones that would sell their souls for lower taxes, am I confused here?!???!

46zilzal
09-12-2007, 12:14 PM
I thought the bolde freedom usa catfish republicans were the ones that would sell their souls for lower taxes, am I confused here?!???!
great phrase...as I know some of them.

Tom
09-12-2007, 01:31 PM
No taxes is fine. Praying on yo' knees multiple times a day is for $h!t. At my age I'm lucky if I could do it once a month. And I ain't goina wear no rag over ma doo either. Osama yo' mama! Lil' Beaver says, "Drop 'em dead!" :D\

I pray every time I am on my kness....I pray I can get back up! :lol:

kenwoodallpromos
09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
From an Oct 2001 Cnn chat-
"CHAT PARTICIPANT: Is the Taliban's main source of funding bin Laden and opium?

RASHID: Certainly, these are two of the sources of funding for the Taliban, but actually, the bigger source of funding before the war started were the taxes that the Taliban raised from the smuggling of consumer goods between Pakistan, Afghanistan and Central Asia. My own estimate is that something like 60 percent of the Taliban budget, which is estimated at around $100 million a year, came from these smuggling sources. The rest probably came from opium and bin Laden."
What I got from doing a search is also taxes on opium, and forced Islam "charity" taxes on the poor.

Gibbon
09-12-2007, 07:21 PM
BTW: tonight is the start of the Muslim unholy month of Ramadan ending Oct. 13th.

I mention this inconvenient fact due to our military strategy. We don't wish to offend Islam during this unholy time of year. Military tactics will be down shifted to reflect the coming lunar month (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan_(calendar_month)).

Tom
09-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Un-freaking believable.
We really do not deserve to win if we are that STUPID!

Whoever made that decision needs a courts-martial and a noose. They blow our troops up on the streets, behead people, mutilate our dead, and we show respect to that religion!!!!!

I just cannot believe what brain dean idiots our leaders are.

NoDayJob
09-13-2007, 09:50 PM
I just cannot believe what brain dean idiots our leaders are.
[/size][/size]

You better believe it. Especially, the next time ya vote.

Snag
09-14-2007, 06:46 AM
The next vote will be between those that want to stand and fight (except for maybe one month a year) and those that want to cut and run.

Which side are you on?

Tom
09-14-2007, 10:10 AM
So, with Bin Ladedn taking over third spot inthe dem standing with his no taxes pleged, he, Hillary and Barry O are now the front runners.

Obam
Osama
Yo Mamma