PDA

View Full Version : 9/11/01

joanied
09-11-2007, 09:10 PM
I want to thank pace advantage for adding the 9/11 link to the home page...I just came from the NYFD web site and my emotions are in shreds...what a wonderful web site.
As a native New Yorker, I watched in awe and fasination as the Towers were being built, and have photos of NY from the top of the Towers, and my heart has never left NY and the streets of Brooklyn....and I watched in awe and horror as they came down.

WE MUST NEVER FORGET....keep it in your hearts and souls and feel free to cry for all that happened that day....NEVER FORGET:(

Thank you

Tom
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
And NEVER FORGIVE.

Bin Laden must die, and EVERYONE who follows him, helps him, is near him.
We have not yet come close to avenging 9-11.......not yet 1%.

jotb
09-12-2007, 08:47 AM
I want to thank pace advantage for adding the 9/11 link to the home page...I just came from the NYFD web site and my emotions are in shreds...what a wonderful web site.
As a native New Yorker, I watched in awe and fasination as the Towers were being built, and have photos of NY from the top of the Towers, and my heart has never left NY and the streets of Brooklyn....and I watched in awe and horror as they came down.

WE MUST NEVER FORGET....keep it in your hearts and souls and feel free to cry for all that happened that day....NEVER FORGET:(

Thank you

Hello Joanied:

Welcome to the board. I was wondering what part of Brooklyn did you come from?

Joe

joanied
09-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Tom....
I agree...never forgive either....and let's hope our next president has the guts to continue the fight!!

Joe,

Thanks.....nice to be here!!
I lived in Bensonhurst....near the Verrazono-Narrows bridge...between 86th St & Benson Av on Bay 38th StYou from Brooklyn too?
:)

jotb
09-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Tom....
I agree...never forgive either....and let's hope our next president has the guts to continue the fight!!

Joe,

Thanks.....nice to be here!!
I lived in Bensonhurst....near the Verrazono-Narrows bridge...between 86th St & Benson Av on Bay 38th StYou from Brooklyn too?
:)

Hello Joanied:

I grew up in the same area. I remember when I was in high school (Lafayette) and my last class ended at noon, I would jump in my car with the form and head to Aqueduct a few times a week.

I was wondering if you ever had the opportunity to work with or around Canonero. When Hirsch first got him in 72 he had physical shortcomings and I believe lost his first 7 races with Buddy but Canonero showed his true stuff in the Stymie running down Riva Ridge with Gustavo Avila aboard breaking the track record 9F in 146.1

Best regards,
Joe