PDA

View Full Version : YouBet lives up to $50.00 promise

Dan H
09-09-2007, 11:08 PM
In two previous posts, I was critical of YouBet for not living up to their "Bet 50 - Get 50" summer promotion. After three phone calls and a few email exchanges, they agreed to fund my account with the $50 incentive. I failed to enter "SUMMER" as a promotion code during my signup. Regret the error.

Frank Angst
09-10-2007, 11:17 AM
I never did get my free $50 and I think I did everything right. I made numerous calls, sent e-mails.

I guess you got through to the right person. I even know Chuck Champion a bit but I just chose to leave their site instead.

trigger
09-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Frank,
If you are who I think you are, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the current state of affairs in horse racing.
Trigger

Niko
09-10-2007, 08:36 PM
I called customer service because I forgot to put it in. They said no problem it would be credited...it never was. Sent an e-mail, no response. They'll lose a lot more than $50 when I close my account.

Frank Angst
09-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Hi Trigger,
In my position, it's best to remain as neutral as possible on a lot of these issues. I never want a source to feel like they don't have an opportunity to state their case with me. I posted on this issue because it was a factual account of something that has happened to me, not an opinion in any way.

If you want to PM me about specific questions, I can offer my best answers.

trigger
09-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi Trigger,
In my position, it's best to remain as neutral as possible on a lot of these issues. I never want a source to feel like they don't have an opportunity to state their case with me. I posted on this issue because it was a factual account of something that has happened to me, not an opinion in any way.

If you want to PM me about specific questions, I can offer my best answers.
Hi Frank, I understand.
I appreciate your straight-forward , no b/s articles.

Frank Angst
09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks for reading, I appreciate it.

If there is ever an issue that comes up we're overlooking, also feel free to contact me.

Premier Turf Club
09-11-2007, 06:58 PM
I never did get my free $50 and I think I did everything right. I made numerous calls, sent e-mails.

I guess you got through to the right person. I even know Chuck Champion a bit but I just chose to leave their site instead.

Frank,
I can't believe you don't have a PTC account yet. ;)

Frank Angst
09-13-2007, 05:28 PM
I've been wearing out the Keeneland drive-thru!