PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Bill Clinton....

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Did you all catch him on Letterman Tuesday night? I couldn't believe my ears when he said "We have to withdraw our troops from Iraq and REBUILD THE MILITARY"

WHAT? Rebuild the military? Did William Jefferson Clinton actually say these words on national television on September 4, 2007? Wow.

I know, ex-presidents are all about polishing their images and rewriting history, but this takes the word "BALLS" to a whole new level.

DJofSD
09-06-2007, 02:19 AM
He's just setting the stage for the debate his wife will be engaged in when it comes to war in Iraq. The dem-o-rats can't afford to look too anti military.

Lefty
09-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Well, Clinton has no shame. When he was President don't you remember that time he told Brokaw that he watched all the John Wayne movies as a kid and that he and his friends loved the military. And dumbass Brokaw never said nary a word. A real "softball" interview.

delayjf
09-06-2007, 12:33 PM
depends on what the defination of "rebuild" is.

He's probably refering to the integration of Gays in the Military. That's the Liberals idea of rebuilding the military.

JustRalph
09-06-2007, 11:10 PM
depends on what the defination of "rebuild" is.

He's probably refering to the integration of Gays in the Military. That's the Liberals idea of rebuilding the military.

great post.........made me laugh...............

DJofSD
09-07-2007, 12:59 AM

Jeff, that's called retooling.

Secretariat
09-10-2007, 07:57 PM
I wonder how quick the right will be to remove all the powers given to the Executive as soon as someone like Hilary Clinton is elected. Be careful what you wish for.

Lefty
09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I wonder how quick the right will be to remove all the powers given to the Executive as soon as someone like Hilary Clinton is elected. Be careful what you wish for.
I don't think the right has that kind of pwer. Hell, they're not even in control of Congress. You didn't holler when Bill used the executive powers but you cry bloody murder when Bush does the same. You guys are sooooooo transparent.

Tom
09-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Clinton?
Isn't he the one who refused to take out Bin Laden when he had the chance?

DJofSD
09-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Isn' the the one who refused to take out Bin Laden when he had the chance?

Now, Tom, there you go again believing everything you watch on TV. :rolleyes:

ddog
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Clinton?
Isn't he the one who refused to take out Bin Laden when he had the chance?

Gosh, I could have sworn G.W. was Prez during the Afghan war and the Battle of Tora Bora,etc.

:confused:

o0xst!
09-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Gosh, I could have sworn G.W. was Prez during the Afghan war and the Battle of Tora Bora,etc.

:confused:

you're forgetting the simple fact that : nothing matters

the whole bin laden in the cross-hairs was a mansoor iljaz fantasy....but,these boobs continue to buy into it....sad stuff.

Dave Schwartz
09-10-2007, 10:46 PM

Well said.

ddog
09-11-2007, 12:18 AM

the whole bin laden in the cross-hairs was a mansoor iljaz fantasy....but,these boobs continue to buy into it....sad stuff.

Well, I don't think you know what you are talking about, I will go with the military guys in the field on this one if you don't mind.

You are of course welcome to your fantasies.

o0xst!
09-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Well, I don't think you know what you are talking about, I will go with the military guys in the field on this one if you don't mind.

You are of course welcome to your fantasies.

who?

ddog
09-11-2007, 12:48 PM
who?

read this, it's public info.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20430170/site/newsweek/

Notice the Rummy and Franks ref? You think that's as high as that went then?

Not to mention pulling tons of resources away from looking for those bums.