PDA

View Full Version : Used Software Site

BETKING
09-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I once found an outlet for used handicapping software on E-Bay. I did not record the site. Does anyone know an outlet where used handicapping software is sold, if so please post it. Thanks

John
09-07-2007, 05:31 PM
I once found an outlet for used handicapping software on E-Bay. I did not record the site. Does anyone know an outlet where used handicapping software is sold, if so please post it. Thanks

Is not Ebay "Handicapping software" a outlet....You can try ABE used books and software.

grahors
09-07-2007, 08:09 PM
BETKING,
Just type Handicapping and hit search. (on ebay)
I see lots of capping SW on the search.

Lefty
09-08-2007, 11:50 AM
BetKing, anything specific in mind? There's lots of used software possessed by members of this board, myself included.
A lot of the newer software is fixed up so it can't be used by anybody but the orig., buyer, but older stuff, a lot of it can be resold.

turfnsport
09-08-2007, 12:32 PM
BetKing, anything specific in mind? There's lots of used software possessed by members of this board, myself included.
A lot of the newer software is fixed up so it can't be used by anybody but the orig., buyer, but older stuff, a lot of it can be resold.

Can anyone recommended a good software for pace figures?

I have tried a few over the years and never found one I really liked all that much. I'd like one where I could have the option of pulling up an average early, mid, and late pace numbers over a certain number of races at a certain distance for each horse. Hopefully a software that took DRF files.

MikeD

njcurveball
09-08-2007, 05:29 PM
I'd like one where I could have the option of pulling up an average early, mid, and late pace numbers over a certain number of races at a certain distance for each horse. Hopefully a software that took DRF files.

MikeD

Well I don't know about DRF files, but HTR has an addition program called MAXVEL which is what you asked for and more.

It uses HDW files, every track for the entire month for $120. Best deal going unless you are a one track or one day a month punter.

Jim

BETKING
09-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi Lefty,
No I don't have anything in mind. I am just looking for "The Silver Bullet". I still thank that there is something out there that can pick something other than low priced horses. I have used most of the known software on the market or know someone who has and 99% of the stuff is crap. I am still looking for that 1% like the fool that I am.