PDA

View Full Version : sellout again

ddog
09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Please take a look at Hr1908 coming up for vote this friday.

Rohrabacher(Calif) was outlining it a bit ago.
Appears to be a way to undermine or destroy the U.S. patent regime in order to "harmonize" our laws with the rest of the world.

If true, and from what I have looked at it seems to be, then this will make that imigration "reform" look like nothing much.

If we are a knowledge based inventor driven risk-taker economy as all the
trends seem to indicate, then to gut our patent laws will not do us any good.

Look it over, I think you will want to make your views known to your REP before Friday.

:mad:

JustRalph
09-05-2007, 02:36 AM
I have read parts of it online. I also watched a show about it last week. Bad legal precedent. This one stinks!

This is going to do nothing but make lawyers rich...........

o0xst!
09-05-2007, 02:46 AM
Tampering with patent law probably has something to do with pharmacutical companies....i dunno, speculation...

Tom
09-05-2007, 07:28 AM
The dem controlled congress in action.

o0xst!
09-05-2007, 12:19 PM
The dem controlled congress in action.

nah, just more proof that its a business run society and big business is outta control.

Tom
09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
The bill is not up for a vote by business.

OTM Al
09-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Just by those owned by it.......man I'm feeling sarcastic these days.....

PaceAdvantage
09-05-2007, 04:46 PM
nah, just more proof that its a business run society and big business is outta control.

Nope, actually, it's going to be the fault of the Democrats who control Congress. Republicans were blamed for all that was bad when they were in charge. This will be no different (nor should it be).

Everybody get the word out. Democrats suck...they're going to sell out the country!

o0xst!
09-05-2007, 04:52 PM
The bill is not up for a vote by business.

no comment

o0xst!
09-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm not going to argue that with you. I've read Clinton's NAFTA lobbying talks and they are a disgrace.

Nope, actually, it's going to be the fault of the Democrats who control Congress. Republicans were blamed for all that was bad when they were in charge. This will be no different (nor should it be).

Everybody get the word out. Democrats suck...they're going to sell out the country!