PDA

View Full Version : He's Baaaaaaaack

Tom
09-04-2007, 11:15 PM
The stall stalker might not resign after all.
At least he is consistant in his inconsistancy.
Guilt, not guilty, resigning, not resigning......this guy is a piece of work. A real piece of work. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

DanG
09-05-2007, 08:13 AM
The stall stalker might not resign after all.
At least he is consistant in his inconsistancy.
Guilt, not guilty, resigning, not resigning......this guy is a piece of work. A real piece of work. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:
If I heard correctly, I think he’s less than a year away from his pension Tom. That may have something to do with attempting to prolong the inevitable.

Bathroom attendant just doesn’t have a good retirement plan for what I hear. :eek:

Tom
09-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Just what we need in a leader - decisiveness. :rolleyes:

OTM Al
09-05-2007, 09:29 AM
He was decisive alright. He went straight to a place known for anonymus homosexual hookups. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and did it. He just isn't willing to accept consequences of his actions, which is what we really don't need in pols.

Tom
09-05-2007, 09:54 AM
What he did or didn't do in the stall is not relevant - no reason to resugn for anything done in there. It's his flip flopping. After all Ted Kennedy pleaded guilty to a worse crime and is still in the senate.

JustRalph
09-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Let me ask a question? If this is so bad, why is it considered a common thing and is apparently very well known in the Homosexual Lexicon?

I have worked some stakeout kind of stuff with the Highway patrol at Rest Areas in Ohio. I have also known some guys who worked "park operations" in City Parks etc.........to curb this kind of activity..........but apparently it was alright with the Left when it was "their homosexuals" doing it. But Larry Craig does it....... and I don't care about the family values bullshit.....he is a hypocrite.......like most politicians........But, he is being prosecuted for his actions as a homosexual.............and his sordid behavior as such...........I assume he would be prosecuted if he was with a women also........but they were in a Men's room...........specifically to catch men.............

why is it different because he is a Republican..........oh, never mind.......I answered my own question............ :bang:

Ron
09-05-2007, 02:21 PM
I don't even want to think about flip-flops and this guy at the same time. Ewww.

Jake
09-05-2007, 03:39 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20607392/site/newsweek/

Tom
09-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Now he's baaaaaaaack out.

This guy is like "pong!":lol:

JustRalph
09-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Now he's baaaaaaaack out.

This guy is like "pong!":lol:

Pong, showing your age?