PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO FOR PID

stuball
09-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Does anybody have video for the new track -Presque Isle ?

New track blues????

Stuball

stuball
09-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Got it at 1 min to post

Stu

Michael
09-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Anyone catch that photo?

Is that for real :bang:

Not4Love
09-01-2007, 05:56 PM
They signed with TVG and the cowards were so scared that they kept it quiet untill the graphic showed up on TVG just before the first race.
I called and they said that they signed with TVG.
"You're making a BIG mistake, " I told the operator, as nobody with authority will answer the phone.
"Yes, I've allready had three other calls saying the same thing," she said.

They signed because TVG offered them a few dollars more for their signal.
They're missing the whole point. It's the BETTORS who pay the bills, not the middleman, and in the end they will lose bettors that they could've had to start with.
The bad thing about TVG is that they have NOTHING to do with racing other than to make money off it - they are not a racetrack, like Churchill or Magna, they are just extra expense for this game - having to pay more salaries to people who have no real connection to the horses.
I consider them outsiders, opportunists, and they will ruin this game if allowed.
A boycott of PID is in order here, especially after what they just did.
I intend to write management a letter telling them of the mistake they made by signing with TVG and not allowing their signal to be shown on all outlets, like RTN and HRTV.
Why would they worry about that when they have so much money from the slots?
They should never have to pay for anything involving the horses, what with all the money thay have in the kitty.
Stacy Stark
PS PID phone number is - 1-866-374-3386;
the president's name is Debby Howes, and her office extension is - 8950

Tom
09-01-2007, 05:58 PM
You Bet has PID

And good old TVG is only showing race 1 - good show TVG! :lol:

This on a night they are featuring 2 or 3 races per hour most of the night.
What a ioke.

Kelso
09-01-2007, 11:41 PM
This on a night they are featuring 2 or 3 races per hour most of the night.
What a ioke.

But didn't ya get some swell Pick-4 ideas? :eek:

bigmack
09-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Speaking of PID Vid, is the camera operator in his own wind storm? I haven't seen camera work that shaky since the Harding/Gillooly video.

Zaf
09-02-2007, 01:35 AM
You Bet has PID

I hope not, STD's are not much fun :D

Z

NoCal Boy
09-02-2007, 10:51 AM
So TVG has the broadcast rights to PID, but all outlets have the wagering rights to PID? I am no fan of TVG's policies of wagering exclusivity, but isn't this sort of broadcast exclusivity favored by TrackNet and the HBPA as well as long as all ADW's have the right to wager on the track?

It seems to me that HRTV should show one set of tracks and TVG another set of tracks, but all ADW's be allowed to wager on all tracks.

If the above scenario is correct, then the TVG and PID deal is a step in the right direction provided all ADW's have wagering and online access to PID.

DrugS
09-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Anyone catch that photo?

Is that for real :bang:

Can you please elaborate on this....

I've heard many people get animated about the photo after yesterdays first race - however, I did not see it.

Someone insisted to me that the Asmussen horse who was placed 2nd was the real winner.

I'm curious what others think.

bkeefe
09-02-2007, 12:08 PM
I want to know how Mountianeer is on HRTV, and PID decided to go to TVG, even though they are owned by the same company. Unless they are trying to get exposure for both of their tracks. I was at opening day yesterday, it is a nice track, a little crowded and disorganized, but you'll have that. I just hope MTR Gaming doesn't forget about Mountianeer and focus only on PID.

rrpic6
09-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Can you please elaborate on this....

I've heard many people get animated about the photo after yesterdays first race - however, I did not see it.

Someone insisted to me that the Asmussen horse who was placed 2nd was the real winner.

I'm curious what others think.

As an earlier post stated, the camera work was literally shaky, so the live visual, along with not knowing exactly where the finish line is yet, would lead to leaning towards the outside horse winning the race. The photo looked conclusive, the #9 winning by a nose. Great photo equipment there! Hope to make it up there to watch them live later on in the month. As to the teller problem, I know you can wager from your table if you sit in the clubhouse. Its also a good idea to bring a cell phone and wager thru your ADW.
RR

Michael
09-02-2007, 03:41 PM
The 7 horse (Tres Dream) clearly won the race.... and The Photo (which they posted up twice) proves it.