PDA

View Full Version : Software that uses TrackMaster Plus files

maiom01
08-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Can anyone recommend software that uses TrackMaster Plus files? I am always looking to improve and learn.

Let me know.

Thanks.

ldiatone
08-30-2007, 02:06 PM
go to TM's site. try the "partner's products" tab. 3rd party software. about 6-7. sartin programs read TM's also

shanta
08-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Can anyone recommend software that uses TrackMaster Plus files? I am always looking to improve and learn.

Let me know.

Thanks.

I believe Bob Cochran's software "Workhorse Pro" uses the plus files. I know several folks who use and love it.

Not sure if Bob still sells or supports it. He's a member here so a private message to him if interested might help.

Richie

midnight
08-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Bob hasn't, to my knowledge, supported Workhorse for a few years, although the programmer may put out fixes to keep the software running.

headhawg
09-08-2007, 07:26 PM
I know that Pandy's Diamond software works with Trackmaster. I can't vouch for it as I've never used it, but I have had a lot of success with the Diamond Harness version.

Fast Fred Pro does as well. Not a bad tool but definitely not a black box program.

jeebus1083
09-21-2007, 01:37 AM
Are the pace ratings of Pandolfo's Diamond System based on feet-per-second?

maiom01
09-21-2007, 12:31 PM
good quesiton...I send Bob and e-mail a few days ago and I am still waiting for a response....his app bombs with the version I have when trying to process FPX trackmaster files...does anyone have any suggestions to best use his app?

I am using it now only as a guide to confirm my win plays....as any good software should be used....as a guide to confirm your own selections.....