PDA

View Full Version : just a lttle rant

BIG HIT
08-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Why not bring back ellis island?. Itwas fare as you had to learn english know some american history be sponsoerd by some one here.Of the 12 million iraq people that vote how many are fightihg the war we have are men dying for there democratic gov.They don't care about us or what we stand for.We should have donehat we did with the japanese round them all up for thier own protection till we could sort thing;s out and not let any in unless special reason.This would saved alot of money and probably worked better.As for the people i find them rude quick on the race card.Not to mention they don't pay tax on a job or business like us.Because i work with some them even they laugh at us.I think they cop's are a little lax as they raise goat and slaugter them for food. dearborn has a interpeter for them to get a driver's card.

Sorry about my puncuation spelling on the low end of the learning curve for computer.As far as the skirmish we have in iraq.We should do what we had to do agianst other enemy kill and not worry about them but are troops frist and the talaban would have been long gone.
When we freed france from german's they have been ok ever since for most part.Even afganastand fight more then iraq people they said they wanted weapon and we could stay home even though we are ther now you have to respect them for that.
I also remenber being a kid during cold war and have to go to basement for air raid drill's.Was told then those silo's missle would help save america people.The only bargianing with them is you get nothing and they get it all.I also think if nixion was presdent we would not have this problem they don't like us and never will.Oh yes the missle i spoke of above are still man 'ed everyday well taken care why 4 thousand lie dead in iraq
Thank's for lisening