PDA

View Full Version : Frank Stronach is getting desperate

ponypro
08-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Selling out to Russians
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070828/to333.html?.v=26

Also selling Horse Poop bedding
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070827/magna_entertainment_contract.html?.v=1

I think the industry is getting ready to take a big "DUMP" on Frank, he will need more than straw sales. Nice Job Bob Evans now you have your Russian "Gangsta" partner.

CryingForTheHorses
08-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Geeze Pony!!!!..Looks to me like he is making money.

Tom
08-29-2007, 10:13 PM
So do hookers.

Kelso
08-29-2007, 11:42 PM
So do hookers.

:lol:

BC fever
08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
He`s a jerk too. They all tried to get Bay Meadows closed cause they all figured Dixon was all set to go. Stronach even owned the place and had already called it Dixon Downs. The supervisors at Dixon ok`ed the track. The voters said, wait a minute, it`s our call, not your`s So they voted the track out. Now the rats had to hurry and find out wha they could do. So all off a sudden, the racing board reversed their decision about Bay Meadows and gave them racing dates till 2008. They were all in it together. Hollendorfer, most of the trainers and the racing board which consists of owners and trainers. Supervisor Lee saw thru it, (much to his credit) and cut off funds for the racing board. He has reinstated it cause of their "NEW" decision bout Bay Meadow. I don`t know, but greed is killing racing in this state. Hollywood Park is sold also and the news is the track will be torn down in a couple of yrs. Even the smart owners and trainers are taking their horses out of this state. You can really see the difference at Del Mar this year, when horses from the Bay Area are running and winning down south.

kenwoodallpromos
08-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Well, maybe they were all at least interested in seeing Stronach build a new track in the area.

GaryG
08-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Before Stronach Santa Anita had been selling "used" bedding to mushroom mfgrs for years. Nothing wrong with that.