PDA

View Full Version : Proof Bush is spying on You

hcap
08-29-2007, 07:55 AM
For those of you using Windows, do the following:

1.) Open an empty notepad file

2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)

3.) Save it as whatever you want.

4.) Close it, and re-open it.

Greyfox
08-29-2007, 08:20 AM
For those of you using Windows, do the following:

1.) Open an empty notepad file

2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)

3.) Save it as whatever you want.

4.) Close it, and re-open it.

Type in Bill fed the goats.

and you'll get the same thing.

You're up a gum tree on this one hcap. Wanna buy a bridge.:lol:
For explanations see:
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/bush-hid-the-facts-notepad.html

Steve 'StatMan'
08-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Bush got the fools :lol:

(Rather, the Bush haters got themselves!)

GaryG
08-29-2007, 11:09 AM
hcap - you REALLY do need to get a life....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike at A+
08-29-2007, 11:20 AM
What am I missing here? I tried this twice. Once in Notepad and once in Wordpad. When I opened the files, I got ... yes, exactly what I had typed. AS ONE WOULD EXPECT.

Greyfox
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM
What am I missing here? I tried this twice. Once in Notepad and once in Wordpad. When I opened the files, I got ... yes, exactly what I had typed. AS ONE WOULD EXPECT.

What hcap is moaning about only works on certain computers.
Check out this link which mentions those computers. It provides an example,
and debunks what hcap is promoting.
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/bush-hid-the-facts-notepad.html

NoDayJob
08-29-2007, 02:33 PM
I just hired a bugging expert yesterday to do a complete sweep of my house and garage. And yes, you've guessed it, my abode was completely bugged including the garage and the attic. They forgot the outhouse, though.

Then the expert informed me that the other end of the bugging network led directly to the Oval Room in the White House. President Bush must have secretly installed a bank of Supercomputers located in a special room somewhere in the White House or near by. That way he can monitor each and every U.S. citizen, sans any illegal aliens. Illegals don't count.

My expert debugger, pardon the pun, has set up my house as a listening post with direct access to the Oval Room. If ya need to know what's really on President Bush's agenda, you can e-mail me and I'll send ya weekly unedited DVD copies for $1000.00 each, sent first class. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Ya can also e-mail me for more details at www.irippedyaoff.com -- I have read and approved this ridiculous message. :)

Greyfox
08-29-2007, 05:30 PM
nodayjob :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :lol: :lol:

hcap
08-30-2007, 06:27 AM
Gee guys did ya really think I could post a bonafide "proof"?
I wish it was that easy, without tempting the wrath of the black helicopters.

1984 has come and gone. The big brothers in charge try, they do try-but are a bit too dumb to pull it off. So far

Tom
08-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Try this one - type in Hcap has lost his mind.

It doesn't do anything, but I just love typing it and then reading it!:lol:

Greyfox
08-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Gee guys did ya really think I could post a bonafide "proof"?

Answer to Question: No. We did not think that you could post a bona fide proof.

That doesn't stop us from thinking that you thought that you were posting a bona fide proof.

Rumor has it though that every byte of "electronic" information that passes through various communication means can be monitored if necessary by the CIA and others. That doesn't bother me very much.
1. I wouldn't do anything illegal
2. I am not a terrorist
3. If I had something extremely sub rosa to communicate it would not be via the internet or telephone anyways.

hcap
08-30-2007, 08:08 AM
You can think whatever you like about what I thought I thought.

Just remember to point the pointy edge of your tin foil hat away from CIA headquarters! :lol:

ddog
08-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Answer to Question: No. We did not think that you could post a bona fide proof.

That doesn't stop us from thinking that you thought that you were posting a bona fide proof.

Rumor has it though that every byte of "electronic" information that passes through various communication means can be monitored if necessary by the CIA and others. That doesn't bother me very much.
1. I wouldn't do anything illegal
2. I am not a terrorist
3. If I had something extremely sub rosa to communicate it would not be via the internet or telephone anyways.

The bothersome part of it , if anything in this thread could be taken seriously(?) is that the data can be sniffed/collected/stored without any real oversight.
Most of the process is not in U.S. gvt control.

It is contracted out. That does raise some concerns as to where certain parts of that data ends up.

I would be concerned,if you do much of anything, there are things you may want to keep close to the vest until you are ready to disclose.

I won't post proof, i would have to shoot myself.

Greyfox
08-30-2007, 10:00 AM
You can think whatever you like about what I thought I thought.

The best indication of what anyone is thinking are the words that they use.
From what you write, most of us have a good idea about what your thinking processes are. :lol:

Greyfox
08-30-2007, 10:02 AM
ddog - very good points.

hcap
08-31-2007, 06:06 AM
Lighten up Grey. Clever as a fox? It was a funny. Not a heavy. Notepad?

If you really want to know what I think about bush spying on us, read 1984, think big brother, think wannabe, think about technology advancing.
Not yet, maybe another repug administration.

Greyfox
08-31-2007, 07:18 AM
1984? Newspeak? How many times do I have to read it. I read it back in the '60s. Then in 1984 I read it again. Yes, we always have to be aware of its possibility especially with public cameras increasing.

Have a good day hcap.

Lefty
08-31-2007, 11:45 AM
hcap, 1984 was about Big Brother(govt)spying on the pipples, but in these days of cell phones taking pictures, it's more likely your friends and neighbors spying on you than Bush. UNLESS, YOU're A TERRORIST! I had to use caps cause you libs just don't get it.