PDA

View Full Version : Sure2Profit

Niko
08-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Any of our mates or friends oversees that can help me out with this one. Or give me a link to an oversees horseracing forum similar to paceadvantage.

Sure2Profit claims no losing days and has testimonials. I know it can't be true but I'd like to hear feedback from people that have used his service to verify.

All I've found out is that the calculator is nothing more than Martingale but I'd LOVE to hear any user experiences. Hard to find an honest review because they're all selling his system.

Arkle
08-29-2007, 08:47 AM
I signed on for a three day trial with Sure2Profit last May. Because it is a particularly aggressive 'due column' system, I cancelled my subscription on the morning of the third day, using their web site.
That didn't stop them from raiding my MasterCard account for 97 Pounds (U.K.) the following day.
Phone calls leaving messages, e-mails and a letter to their director, were all ignored.
I am now involved in the nightmare of dealing with the MasterCard bureaucracy, headquartered apparently in Byzantium, in trying to retrieve four months of unauthorized withdrawals.

It now seems the U.K. authorities have caught up with them, and they've started to behave. After months of silence, I had an e-mail from them saying they're "sure something can be worked out." But this was after I mentioned small claims court in the event that MasterCard dropped the ball.
In fairness, their handicapping seems competent and they send out a free selection daily. I think perhaps they became inundated and were unable to cope.
Their 'due column' system is a sort of super-martingale: it is structured to return your losses, but also to return your basic profit on each race you've lost. On my second day's trial it went to the sixth race before a winner showed up. Stalls of beel, even at minimum stakes.

Regards.

Niko
08-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the reply. that confirms their strategy. I just wonder how they can make all those claims without getting busted. I'd like to see agencies crack down on these "scammers" a little more. Due Column=run, run far away

juanc
09-13-2007, 12:50 PM
You can read my sure2profit review here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39636

midnight
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM
One of my friends subscribed to a similar service based in the U.S. (I can't remember the name) here that did the same thing, starting with a $15 bet, giving out chalkish horses and upping the bet after each loss. He didn't get as lucky with this one. After losing seven straight, the next email informed him that they quit for the day after losing that many in a row, and never mind that he was stuck about $650 at that point.