PDA

View Full Version : Tracknet Tracks

betovernetcapper
08-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Tonight I posted a list of Tracknet tracks on my web page (shameless plug) and I didn't know what to do with Ellis Park. I really think Ron Geary gets it and even though Ellis technically belongs on the list I decided to leave it off.
My good deed for the day.

bigmack
08-27-2007, 11:56 PM
Cary Fotias on RGeary & P4:
http://ellisparkracing.com/media/Documents/THE%20TAKE%20STOPS%20HERE.pdf

betovernetcapper
08-28-2007, 12:10 AM
conformation-it was right to give them a pass

kenwoodallpromos
08-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Tonight I posted a list of Tracknet tracks on my web page (shameless plug) and I didn't know what to do with Ellis Park. I really think Ron Geary gets it and even though Ellis technically belongs on the list I decided to leave it off.
Thanks! (looks siumilar to Stronach tracks).

joeyreb
08-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Why would you not consider Hollywood Park in boat as Ellis??

betovernetcapper
08-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Basicly because of Ron Geary and the 4% Pic 4

happy1
08-29-2007, 10:42 PM
dont worry Magna is shedding tracks faster than Churchill. but all the previously owned begged to have their tracks simulcast negotiated from TrackNet, even Ellis. This will probably be a good business practice, let the little owner bring the great service to the on-track bettor while they let the bigger consortium work out the bigger details...

betovernetcapper
08-30-2007, 07:57 PM
dont worry Magna is shedding tracks faster than Churchill. but all the previously owned begged to have their tracks simulcast negotiated from TrackNet, even Ellis. This will probably be a good business practice, let the little owner bring the great service to the on-track bettor while they let the bigger consortium work out the bigger details...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks, I needed a good laugh