PDA

View Full Version : Tote board tracking

ljb
08-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Looking for a program which will track and download real time tote board action. I think someone had something like this a while back.

ryesteve
08-27-2007, 10:27 AM
ATR?

ljb
08-27-2007, 10:39 AM
What is ATR ? or should I say who is ATR ?

ryesteve
08-27-2007, 10:50 AM
http://www.homebased2.com/atr/at_the_races.htm

midnight
08-27-2007, 05:46 PM
ATR is the only software that I know about that will do what you requested.

PaceAdvantage
08-28-2007, 11:06 PM
The only commercially available program....;)

bigmack
08-29-2007, 12:16 AM
A post smacking of a homegrown operation that could very well be frowned upon in certain jurisdictions to say nothing of the potential ill will in not sharing with ones brethren. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2007, 01:27 AM
I would share it, except I have a nasty habit of writing programs that offer little in the way of user friendliness.

ljb
08-29-2007, 09:12 AM
OK, I downloaded the atr software and started my 30 day free trial. It is much more then I was looking for. I would be happy to check out PA's version. If you are willing to share. I was just looking for something that gets tote odds once a minute or so and stores data so I don't have to sit in front of monitor for full 15 minutes catching each click of tote. Something that will let me check how odds have changed up to a few minutes to post.

ryesteve
08-29-2007, 09:37 AM
I was just looking for something that gets tote odds once a minute or so and stores data so I don't have to sit in front of monitor for full 15 minutes catching each click of tote. Something that will let me check how odds have changed up to a few minutes to post.
I don't get it... this is exactly what ATR does. If it's capable of doing more than that, why would that be a problem? :confused:

ljb
08-29-2007, 10:08 AM
I did not say it was a problem. Yes it does exactly what I was looking for. But it does many other things I am not interested in. After a day of so of using it, I like it. Still not sure about all the features. Would like to set up some alarms based on my personal criteria. Am going to post an e-mail to pitz with my questions as soon as I get done here. Thanks for the link and the reply.

midnight
08-29-2007, 01:02 PM

I still use EHorse Arbitrage with Phonebet. It wasn't easy to get it to use the cookie thatPhonebet uses (and bypass the login procedure).

ljb: Gary sometimes will do some light customization (e.g. not a long list of things) for free, after you pay for the first year of the program. The best way to find out is to tell him what you want it to do and ask if that can be done after you've paid the first year's fee.

ljb
08-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the replies, I have been in touch with Gary and he did offer to revise program to include my request for specific alarms.

lefthandlow
09-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Is there anyone out there that can make one of this that can use

bris supertote??PM me!!!

I'd be interested?? Thanks LL

BeatTheChalk
09-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Is there anyone out there that can make one of this that can use

bris supertote??PM me!!!

I'd be interested?? Thanks LL

I have used www.RacingChannel.com for long time ..It
is very good and the layout is excellent. Just my 2 buck's worth