PDA

View Full Version : Missing Person

toetoe
08-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Whither Melman, the Karl Malone of sidewheelers handycrapping ? Has he jumped it off for good ? :(

melman
08-24-2007, 06:09 PM
I have a new motto-------Less posts more betting. :jump:

toetoe
08-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Try our boardmate Light --- no taste, less filling. :eek:

harcapper
08-27-2007, 12:46 PM
You two guys are hilarious.

Harcapper

melman
08-27-2007, 01:30 PM
I just make a rather poor attempt to keep PACE with the double toe, (a double toe, is that a ice skating move?). :) I often go off stride while breaking into a TROT to the cashier's window. :jump:

toetoe
08-27-2007, 01:37 PM
It appears the known Trotskyite Comrade Melman has an axel to grind. :bang:

harcapper
08-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Mel,

A double toe is not a skating move nor is it part of a mutated foot. It's what the police do when your vehicle is illegally parked. :jump:

My gate to the cashier window is smooth and swift but I been set down a time or two for stretch interference attempting to get there first.

Harcapper

I just make a rather poor attempt to keep PACE with the double toe, (a double toe, is that a ice skating move?). :) I often go off stride while breaking into a TROT to the cashier's window. :jump:

melman
08-28-2007, 08:05 AM
TROTskyite?? no my preferred gait is a PACERadvantage type. :) I have been grinding no axe or axel's. :) Couple of my neighbors Mr Freddy K and Mr Michael M do some work with the axe. :jump: They are also quite good with the chainsaw's. To cut down on trees of course. :)

BTW Ian of Premier Turf Club now has Harrah's Chester Downs on board. I would hope all s-bred players jump on the PTC wagon. It's nice to get real rewards for your action. And real customer service. I'm hopeful that Harrington and Dover Downs are the next in line for PTC. Hey I'm all buggy. :jump:

toetoe
08-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Thanks for reminding me. I must call my wife.