PDA

View Full Version : Dmr Saturday, Race 9

toetoe
08-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Too early to triple-check the PP's, but my boy (girl?) Dakota Padre may get me to remove the rubber band from the bankroll (WHAT bankroll? :D ). The Magic Texan connection and the strange 4th-to-last-to-6th trip last time (while rank/goofy) may indicate some talent. The fake dirt may be a problem. I'd love to see this horse at Bay Meadows, as he might figure to go WHY yertoo wire. Of course, context and price will determine the yes/no decision.

toetoe
08-24-2007, 03:56 PM
DP looks to be in tough, but a 3rd or 4th at gigantic odds may blow up the toetoe board. :jump:

njcurveball
08-24-2007, 07:33 PM
The 3 year old gelding Dakota Padre has not hit the board on wax track in 3 tries. Looks like lots of trouble in last and with limited info, the pedigree actually looks capable of running on jelly cable.

As said above this field may be a bit too much for him. Your best hope is if Smith rides this like the Breeders Cup with Lure and goes right to the front.

Make a bundle!
Jim

toetoe
08-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Well, the field is tough, and even lone speed (which he is NOT) is no lock on the Fabulous Vinyl Astrodirt. However, he WILL be at huge odds. If he's in the DMTC contest race, I gotta bang him. About time for a padre to GET banged, anyway.

Edward DeVere
08-24-2007, 10:33 PM
the pedigree actually looks capable of running on jelly cable.

Though this could be a problem, as there IS no jelly cable at Del Mar.