PDA

View Full Version : Mike-I hope it wasn't because of me?

JustMissed
08-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Mike, I hope you did not go to the trouble to start a new thread just because I wanted JustRalph to "name the names".

I was unaware of the sticky things and thought maybe you were in on a conspiracy to keep JustRalph from "naming the names."

Have not heard from JustRalph as of now, I hope nobody has caused him harm or threatened him to keep from "naming the names".

Just in case someone missed his post, I will repeat it here. It was in the thread on this forum about the gentleman who refused to "wear the ribbon", I'm sorry, I meant refused to sign the petition. Here is JustRalph's post:

"Originally Posted by JustRalph
Maybe somebody should take note of who's not commenting on this stuff......there are some serious players and members of this board that I find conspicuous by their absence. "

You know there is a lot of serious money involved in this ADW thing-I sure hope JustRalph is OK. If we don't hear from him in a few days maybe we should organize a committee to consider forming a possee.

Did you know that a possee has to be summoned by a sheriff to be official. I guess otherwise they are just vigilantees. I nominate Mike for sheriff. If he is too busy maybe Suff could do it since he doesn't play the horses anymore and should have some free time on his hands.

JM :D

highnote
08-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Have not heard from JustRalph as of now, I hope nobody has caused him harm or threatened him to keep from "naming the names".

I know your post was in jest, but fortunately, if there is one person on this board who can take care of himself, it is JustRalph. :ThmbUp:

Suff
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Did you know that a possee has to be summoned by a sheriff to be official. I guess otherwise they are just vigilantees. I nominate Mike for sheriff. If he is too busy maybe Suff could do it since he doesn't play the horses anymore and should have some free time on his hands.

JM :D

I could never be a Cop. My aptitude is to high.,;)

Suff
08-22-2007, 05:53 PM
I know your post was in jest, but fortunately, if there is one person on this board who can take care of himself, it is JustRalph. :ThmbUp:

ahhhhhh, can't back you up on that.

JustRalph
08-22-2007, 07:35 PM
you guys are hilarious..............

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Mike, I hope you did not go to the trouble to start a new thread just because I wanted JustRalph to "name the names".

I was unaware of the sticky things and thought maybe you were in on a conspiracy to keep JustRalph from "naming the names."

I don't really know what you are referring to here. I started a new forum so that the ADW discussions can be concentrated and easy to find, and also so that the General Racing Discussion forum doesn't get bogged down in too much ADW talk....

The creation of this section of the board had nothing to do with what you or anyone else posted.

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
I could never be a Cop. My aptitude is to high.,;)

Really? Sometimes, you could have fooled me on that one....

This thread is odd...perhaps it's time to put it to bed.