PDA

View Full Version : War Room Issues

Premier Turf Club
08-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Whatever keeps me / others out of the War Room appears to be a username/password nomenclature issue. I was able to log on just fine using another ID last night (Alberich, the individual that runs our Fargo site). His ID worked on every computer we have in the house, mine on none of them.

Maybe I should take that as a hint... :D

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2007, 09:57 AM
That makes some sense, although it is disconcerting to hear. I tested out a username with spaces in it, since yours contains spaces, and my test worked for me. I didn't try a name with TWO spaces...perhaps that is next.

Cangamble
08-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Using Mozilla I froze quite a few times. When I switched to IE I was fine.

BillW
08-22-2007, 11:04 AM
I was using Firefox (i.e. essentially Mozilla) running on Linux and had no problem. I do know that for some reason, flipping to different tabs when the warroom is up in one of them seems to cause a lockup.

DJofSD
08-22-2007, 11:31 AM
FF under Win XP w/ the latest JAVA updates - no problems while in the War Room last night.

prospector
08-22-2007, 11:48 AM
That makes some sense, although it is disconcerting to hear. I tested out a username with spaces in it, since yours contains spaces, and my test worked for me. I didn't try a name with TWO spaces...perhaps that is next.
yes, but there are no spaces in "prospector"
and i deleted and reinstalled java

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2007, 03:59 AM
Then perhaps it has to do with passwords. If anyone who is having trouble getting into the War Room also has some odd characters in their password and would like to share this info (not the whole password, but whatever might be odd about it), send me a PM and I will try it out....

BIG RED
08-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Using Mozilla I froze quite a few times. When I switched to IE I was fine.

I'm totally opposite with that? IE screws everything up, and since I have had FF, no problems.

Those that are betting today by computer for the Procott, are you all going to be in the WR? I hope so.
I think the most in there at one time, I was in, was like 27. Didn't think the user window was going to handle it :cool: