PDA

View Full Version : W2s?

Pell Mell
08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
I've juststarted betting with Bris recently and usually just play my spot plays. In another thread some of you convinced me to try the P3-4s. Well, today I did and ended up with a handful of signers. How does Bris work that? Do they send you a W2 or what? Since my spots are usually long, whenever I hit one of these it's probably going to be over the limit and I don't like all that on my name. I always got the 10%s to cash but can't do that here.

JustRalph
08-19-2007, 08:47 PM
I've juststarted betting with Bris recently and usually just play my spot plays. In another thread some of you convinced me to try the P3-4s. Well, today I did and ended up with a handful of signers. How does Bris work that? Do they send you a W2 or what? Since my spots are usually long, whenever I hit one of these it's probably going to be over the limit and I don't like all that on my name. I always got the 10%s to cash but can't do that here.

you will receive W-2g's in the mail. You might want to maybe not admit to defrauding the IRS in a public forum.....in future posts...........

You need an accountant and you have no choice but to play it by the book when you win it online

BTW, congrats on the capping.........it's a good problem to have