PDA

View Full Version : Pictures!

Bubbles
08-19-2007, 01:00 AM
I've got a whole bunch of them. They'll be up in the gallery on Wednesday, as they're on my dad's computer and that's the next time I'll see him.

John
08-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks Bubbles,

You and your Dad are great people, Sorry I missed your POT ROAST dinner,
" I got shut-out again."

:) :) :)

rrbauer
08-19-2007, 07:35 PM
bubbles and his dad dave are a class act even if dave always fails to bring enough beer to get him thru the day....can you believe he puts a six pack in a cooler under my feet and says you must guard this....I did....and I wouldn't let him in the thing....without a two-beer fee for me of course!

John
08-19-2007, 07:43 PM
a two-beer fee for me of course!

After those two beers . Man, you do a great BBQ.

SilverSow
08-20-2007, 09:11 AM
bubbles and his dad dave are a class act even if dave always fails to bring enough beer to get him thru the day....can you believe he puts a six pack in a cooler under my feet and says you must guard this....I did....and I wouldn't let him in the thing....without a two-beer fee for me of course!

Glad I was sitting down when I read this one... LOL... Rich is a great guy, even if he does think someone died & left him every beer on the planet! I had to resort to squirelling away a couple of extras in Bubbles' soda cooler - and he even found those! The only way I could guarantee myself any sort of a stash was to give him part ownership... LOL... this guy musta been something else when he was in college! :lol:

Dave

rrbauer
08-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Rich is a great guy, even if he does think someone died & left him every beer on the planet! I had to resort to squirelling away a couple of extras in Bubbles' soda cooler - and he even found those!

Dave

Problem is that the inherited stash was consumed long ago and I've been a suds scavenger ever since....how was the golf game saturday? I used to play golf but after awhile guys that I played with got tired of playing the 19th before the 1st. :lol:

SilverSow
08-20-2007, 10:55 AM
Problem is that the inherited stash was consumed long ago and I've been a suds scavenger ever since....how was the golf game saturday? I used to play golf but after awhile guys that I played with got tired of playing the 19th before the 1st. :lol:

Great golf day... we shot 12 under & won a benefit scramble for some local school... first place paid about as much as that triple I finally brought home Friday night at the trotters... LOL...

Nice meeting you, Rich... had a lotta fun & looking forward to next year already.

Dave

Bubbles
08-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Pictures are up! They're a bit out of order (they were arranged by file name, not date and time taken), but they're up for your viewing and commenting pleasure.

BillW
08-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Pictures are up! They're a bit out of order (they were arranged by file name, not date and time taken), but they're up for your viewing and commenting pleasure.

Great job Bubs!

rrbauer
08-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Ah Jeez....where's the friggin' gallery?

SilverSow
08-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Ah Jeez....where's the friggin' gallery?

It's clickable at the top left of the screen when you first get to the PA website... you are prominently featured, Rich... LOL

Dave

Storm Cadet
08-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Great pix Bubs!!!!

John
08-21-2007, 10:46 PM
NICE WORK!!! Bubbles

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Gallery link is included in the home page menu, or simply click here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/gallery/

rrbauer
08-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Thanks PA....Andrew, YOU DONE GOOD!

Trijack
08-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Great pics. Too bad I missed Toga. Maybe next year.

Jack

Suff
08-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Great pics. Too bad I missed Toga. Maybe next year.

Jack

You think? I hope they had a good time. But...

No Jockeys Room?
No On Track?
No Backside?
No Women?
No Great Trainers?
No Great Horses
No Downtown?
No Golfing?
No Boating?
No Hall of Fame?
No Siro's?
No Horse-Shoe?
No Finish Line
No Breakfast With the horses
No 9 Maple
No T-shirts
No Hats?
No Great Stories? (vital)

They're calling that a party? I can't even see the pictures.

The No Women part I can understand after seeing the pictures.

Having met a few of these guys I suppose I can understand the rest as well.

tongue in cheek boys..relax, I hope you had a winning week!

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2007, 07:03 PM
You forgot one Suff....no drunken idiot knocking over tables and almost getting us kicked out of the joint....but then again.....:lol:

John
08-22-2007, 08:40 PM

No Jockeys Room?
No On Track?
No Backside?
No Women?
No Great Trainers?
No Great Horses
No Downtown?
No Golfing?
No Boating?
No Hall of Fame?
No Siro's?
No Horse-Shoe?
No Finish Line
No 9 Maple
No T-shirts
No Hats?

]

There will never be a year like the first year.It was like our first wedding It was near perfect. Dave,[Sam I am ] wore his Paceadvantage shirt that was given away the first year. Funny, Dave said, He only wears it to our party.
The best part of it now,it it is like an Anniversary. They are all the same people from the first year...This year I think Grits lite up the tent a few times.

SilverSow
08-22-2007, 08:43 PM

No Jockeys Room?
No On Track?
No Backside?
No Women?
No Great Trainers?
No Great Horses
No Downtown?
No Golfing?
No Boating?
No Hall of Fame?
No Siro's?
No Horse-Shoe?
No Finish Line
No 9 Maple
No T-shirts
No Hats?

tongue in cheek boys..relax, I hope you had a winning week!

That about says it all for this guy - makes 2 apologies he owes my kid now to go along with the $20 he still owes me.

Suff
08-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Dave

You know what they say? I'd rather owe it to you than screw you out of it!

I'll send up whatever 3 years worth of $20.00 bucks is worth with John next year. I apologize, I forgot about owing you that. My Bad. I'll make it right.

For the most part I've been very gracious to your and your kid over the years.., But if I said something to take away from that, of course I apologize.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

gents

My post was a poor attempt at a little ball busting. Your trip was enjoyable?, of course I am happy for you. Anyone who has seen me at Saratoga knows that. I'm sorry for typing inappropiately so close to the event. Bad timing and tone. I'm sorry I wasnt there to share it with you.

Who knows, maybe I will come out of retirement next year and put 100 people in that tent. :lol: You never know.

Speaking of pictures, I didnt think some of them came out to good...? I take lots of pictures and 1/2 of them suck. Lighting, angles , so on.. , Its no big deal. The pictures came out good? Ok. The pictures Came out good.

Pictures. I use Flickr now. Recently I've been all over. London, Paris, NYC, Chicago, Miami, and a few more. I threw some of mine up for public Viewing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11091564@N02/?saved=1

SilverSow
08-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Dave

You know what they say? I'd rather owe it to you than screw you out of it!

I'll send up whatever 3 years worth of $20.00 bucks is worth with John next year. I apologize, I forgot about owing you that. My Bad. I'll make it right.

For the most part I've been very gracious to your and your kid over the years.., But if I said something to take away from that, of course I apologize.

Mike,

I don't want anything from you. And there's no "for the most part..." qualifier from our end - we've been unfailingly gracious to you. Apology accepted, of course... but I'd prefer to not deal with you any more.

Best Wishes...

Dave

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2007, 12:38 AM
gents

My post was a poor attempt at a little ball busting. Your trip was enjoyable?, of course I am happy for you. Anyone who has seen me at Saratoga knows that. I'm sorry for typing inappropiately so close to the event. Bad timing and tone. I'm sorry I wasnt there to share it with you.

Hey, who doesn't like a little ball busting?

Speaking of ball busting, I just can't resist:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1440/1041455451_8c9df4f9f2.jpg?v=0

Seriously Mike, did you lose a bet or something with that hair color? I know you're a Red Sox fan and all.....:lol:

badcompany
09-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Here's one from the State Park

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/thinlizzy21/amanda035.jpg

Storm Cadet
09-12-2007, 09:15 PM
What the hell are we looking at?

A lateral water hazard where CJ's golf balls ended up?

or

B stream where Suff dumped Jimmy Hoffa's body years ago?

or

c location where the PA group will be camping next summer with no house rental in Saratoga? At least Speedking can cook out for us over one of those grills on the west side of the stream! :lol:

John
09-12-2007, 09:54 PM

or

or

c location where the PA group will be camping next summer with no house rental in Saratoga? At least Speedking can cook out for us over one of those grills on the west side of the stream! :lol:

RON, That is the water that runs by the PINE COTTAGES. You take a bath there when no water comes out of the shower. [ most days ]

speedking
09-12-2007, 10:59 PM

or
or c location where the PA group will be camping next summer with no house rental in Saratoga? At least Speedking can cook out for us over one of those grills on the west side of the stream! :lol:

SC, I'm sure I could get the job done even on those grills, (if Buddah comes up and gets the fire going), but the only tent I plan on being under is inside the Track grounds :jump::jump:

I'll start checking out alternative housing next month :ThmbUp:

speedking

JustRalph
09-13-2007, 03:58 AM
you guys ever think about renting a couple of nice RV's......... :lol:

SilverSow
09-13-2007, 11:33 AM
I thought it was part of the steeplechase course.. sort of our own Beecher's Brook... LOL

Dave

Storm Cadet
09-13-2007, 01:12 PM
you guys ever think about renting a couple of nice RV's......... :lol:

Yeah,

I joked about it to the guys this year...rent an RV and park that sucker right in the NYRA owners lot right by our tent...roll out of the RV and right into the track! :ThmbUp:

rrbauer
09-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah,

I joked about it to the guys this year...rent an RV and park that sucker right in the NYRA owners lot right by our tent...roll out of the RV and right into the track! :ThmbUp:

Think about the long extension cord(s) for the laptops this year and fast forward to next year when with the RV all you need are longer extension cords and an ethernet cable for the betting machine....the parking lot is the track!

Storm Cadet
09-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Can you imagine Speed King cooking outside of the RV...BillW running power strips off some generator...Justin and I lighting up cigars and cigs without bothering the tent people...Red and others starting our 6 PM happy hour at 2 PM in the RV :)

rrbauer
09-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Can you imagine Speed King cooking outside of the RV...BillW running power strips off some generator...Justin and I lighting up cigars and cigs without bothering the tent people...Red and others starting our 6 PM happy hour at 2 PM in the RV :)

Do I get the cooler security detail? :) :)

Storm Cadet
09-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Do I get the cooler security detail? :) :)

You, CJ's dad and Joe Prunes get that detail...then we pull the RV to the Harness Track and let Zaf and his posse have fun at the cart pullers while we play DeL Mar, and Evangeline/Emerald Downs.

speedking
09-14-2007, 06:44 PM
This is beginning to sound interesting :) All you need to do is supersize the cooler, grill and generator :jump:

speedking

BillW
09-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Add a Jacuzzi and I'm in! :lol:

joe.p.
09-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Ronnie,now you want to put me on detail when I wasnt even invited to the original pig roast. Next year I`ll get my own pig..oops hope my girls dont see this.lol