PDA

View Full Version : SCOTT LAKE RUN'S 10 HORSES AT PHILA

WINMANWIN
12-24-2002, 01:04 PM
S. Lake has 10 horses entered at phila park today.He was interviewed on THE O.T.B show,and was quoted " what are your best chances for todays winners" Lake likes Lovin Pappa in the 3rd, Decoding the gray, 4th, E's special Paddock in the 5th,Little marshall in the 6th...........As most know,He's going for the training title against S. Asmussin for most wins this year.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

jotb
12-24-2002, 01:52 PM
Hello Win:

We win as many races as he does each year if we had the racing secretaries writing races just for us to. Do you know how many times a year they write those ALW 5K'S? Horse's that are elgible for the race if they ran during the year for clm 5k or less. The MACABEE and ALL THE MARBLES are perfect examples. These types have to practically fall down to lose. The best part is, trainers enter into this spot and come race day the race is scratch down to 5. Trainers rather take the day's than compete against his back class runners. They can keep that racetrack! I would not waste my time capping that track. TOO MANY GAMES THERE.

Happy Holiday's
Joe

WINMANWIN
12-24-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
S. Lake has 10 horses entered at phila park today.He was interviewed on THE O.T.B show,and was quoted " what are your best chances for todays winners" Lake likes Lovin Pappa in the 3rd, Decoding the gray, 4th, E's special Paddock in the 5th,Little marshall in the 6th...........As most know,He's going for the training title against S. Asmussin for most wins this year.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

BTW S.LAKE 1 FOR 10 TODAY-----
Over the yrs listening to trainers talk about there horses,I 've learned over time.One cant let there opinions influence your
handicapping decisions.Many times I've heard trainers downgrade there horses and win races.Personally,I like when
They are pointing toward a stake race and then you get a good report, Possibly reading about it, Or, trainer interview,On how there horse is doing or working.In essence, Maybe the less you hear, or read, May be best of all !