PDA

View Full Version : Best damn Sports Show Period

andicap
12-24-2002, 11:37 AM
Am writing an article about this show and would appreciate any opinions about this show. Do you watch it? What do you like or dislike about it? Please email me with your age and if you would like to be quoted in the Hollywood Reporter, your real name and where you are from

Thank you.

sq764
12-24-2002, 01:29 PM
I love the show. I especially like John Kruk. Being a Phillies fan, he was always a pleasure to watch. Also, he is the nicest guy in person, as I had the pleasure to meet him. My friend went to the same college he went to (Potomac State - which is in West Virginia), and Kruk was down there visiting.

Tom Arnold also completes the show. You have to like his anecdotes and slant on things..

Scott Quinn

Figman
12-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Gotta agree...John Kruk makes this show. Anyone that can poke fun at themself, not take things too seriously and yet do a great all around, informative and entertaining job deserves acclaim. Kruk does all this, is likeable and continually deserves respect for his successful baseball career. It appears to me that Kruk has many of the same qualities that has endeared John Madden to many football fans.

sq764
12-24-2002, 02:01 PM
And the time he faced Randy Johnson in the all-star game was one of the most classic moments in baseball. I still enjoy seeing that..

GR1@HTR
12-24-2002, 02:04 PM
Tom Arnold...Never was a big fan of him till I watched the show. Michael Irvin is great with his jive cut up talk...

andicap
12-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Anybody here DISLIKE the show?

JustRalph
12-24-2002, 07:42 PM
I love the show. One of my favorite reasons: Often they ask a question to the Jock Du Jour that I would have asked. The ones that the boys at ESPN would never dare ask. Ever since that quarterback punched Jim Rome anyway. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes its about money etc. They ask questions to these guys that no one else dare. Kruk and Arnold carry it.