PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recall a 1-all exacta ?

porchy44
08-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Funny, You would think over the years after thousands of races I have watched, I could recall a winner over all exacta, where no one had the exacta straight. I have seen the word "all" used with tri's and super payoffs many times.

boomman
08-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Funny, You would think over the years after thousands of races I have watched, I could recall a winner over all exacta, where no one had the exacta straight. I have seen the word "all" used with tri's and super payoffs many times.

I'm pretty sure we've had an "all" exacta here at Yavapai in the 7 years we've been running and something we get quite often is an "all" in the Daily Double pools (which is also a bit unusual)..as for strange parimutuel payoffs, the one at Del Mar yesterday where the entry ran 1-2 at 24x1 and paid $51 to win and $50 to place was one of the strangest I've seen in a while......:)

Boomer

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2007, 12:46 PM
The best place for this to happen would be ultra small venues.

ArlJim78
08-14-2007, 12:53 PM
just a few days ago I saw an "all" quinella at Columbus. i thought to myself how small of a track is it when you have an all quinella? frankly I had never heard of Columbus before. they have like $800 exotic pools so strange stuff will happen.

gillenr
08-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Mt Pleasant Meadows in Michigan also could have a "all" in DD, EX - maybe even "win".

cj
08-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Philly had a monster already today. With all the simulcasting, it is never going to happen at any track on a menu at one of the wagering companines.