PDA

View Full Version : U guys need to laugh more

keilan
08-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Dead man Walking

The room was full of pregnant women, with their partners. The Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, and was telling the men how to give the necessary assurances to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy.
She said: "Ladies, remember that exercise is GOOD for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier!" She looked at the men in the room "And gentlemen, remember, you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt
you to go walking with your partner."
The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information. Then a man at the back of the room slowly raised his hand. "Yes," answered the instructor?
"I was just wondering," the man questioned, "Is it all right if she carries a golf bag while we
walk?"

And another

A Newfie, a little man, was sitting at a bar in Toronto when this huge, burly American guy walks in.

As he passes the Newfie, he hits him on the neck knocking him to the floor. The big, burly Yank says, "That's a karate chop from Korea."

Well, the Newfie gets back on his barstool and resumes drinking his beer.

The burly American then gets up to go to the bathroom and, as he walks by the Newfie, he hits him on the other side of the neck and knocks him to the floor. "That's a judo chop from Japan", he says.

The Newfie decides he's had enough and leaves. A half hour later he comes back and sees the burly American sitting at the bar. He walks up behind him and smacks him on the head, knocking him out cold. The Newfie says to the bartender, "When he wakes up, tell him that was a fuckin' crowbar from Canadian Tire."

Tom
08-13-2007, 03:12 PM
:lol:

chickenhead
08-13-2007, 03:34 PM
:D I like the second one especially. Thanks K

GaryG
08-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Loved them both....I can visualize the Newfie quite clearly...:lol: :lol:

delayjf
08-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Concure with Gary :lol: :lol:

keilan
08-13-2007, 07:42 PM
The first "burly American" that came to mind was our boy bigMac ;)