PDA

View Full Version : Wolson's Power Numbers vs Powerline 2006

Bob G
08-12-2007, 02:02 AM
I'm considering purchasing one of the above pencil and paper methods. Has anybody used either or both, and would you offer your opinions on each and a comparison, if possible? Thanks.

Capper Al
08-12-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm considering purchasing one of the above pencil and paper methods. Has anybody used either or both, and would you offer your opinions on each and a comparison, if possible? Thanks.

Wolson's pumps out systems. I believe the quality of his products have declined over the years. Good luck.

InFront
08-12-2007, 12:05 PM
I have seen the results of most of his earlier systems tested through large databases and everyone was a loser while most were big losers. And this was some of his early stuff which was supposedly better than his recent stuff.

Capper Al
08-12-2007, 12:21 PM
I have seen the results of most of his earlier systems tested through large databases and everyone was a loser while most were big losers. And this was some of his early stuff which was supposedly better than his recent stuff.

I agree with your findings. But as a handicapper seeking ideas and methods, Wolson has produce some good stuff. His works on Maidens were creative, and it's not just my opinion. Philips Newsletter said the same. I don't expect every book I purchase to have a profitable system in it. I do expect that the author to intelligently put together a system that I may cannibalize into my own system.

headhawg
08-12-2007, 12:38 PM
...and it's not just my opinion. Philips Newsletter said the same.Does PRN even have any credibility today?

GameTheory
08-12-2007, 01:31 PM
PRN is not credible. What is credible is that Wolson himself posted a series of 500 spot plays on this board and showed a profit...