PDA

View Full Version : Website Update - Full Featured Demo

Premier Turf Club
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
OK, for everyone curious as to what the PTC website looks and feels like, or those that want to try before they buy, we've got a full featured demo site up. Simply go to www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com) and hit the demo button. Provide your name and an e-mail address, and off you go. Everything works as on the live site other than the send wager feature. Wish I could provide some free $$$ for everyone to bet with but unfortunately the tracks weren't keen on that. ;)

Next week's update will include a dutching module, and within two weeks we'll have an interface to upload wagers directly into the queue (both conditional and non-conditional).

I hope that those that haven't yet opened an account will take the opportunity to test drive the site. As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.

prospector
08-07-2007, 03:27 PM
"we'll have an interface to upload wagers directly into the queue (both conditional and non-conditional)."

i'm not sure i understand what that means? what does that mean without words like interface, queue and (both conditional and non-conditional).sorry..not tech handy

Premier Turf Club
08-07-2007, 05:02 PM
You will be able to create a list of wagers and have them load right into the wagering queue rather than typing them in. A real time saver if you want to bet 20 or 30 races before going out for the day.

Now you'll be able to use all the time you'll save typing in bets to sharpen your handicapping skills. :)

Ron
08-07-2007, 05:06 PM
You will be able to create a list of wagers and have them load right into the wagering queue rather than typing them in. A real time saver if you want to bet 20 or 30 races before going out for the day.

Now you'll be able to use all the time you'll save typing in bets to sharpen your handicapping skills. :)

ZONK....you weren't supposed to use the word queue! :)

Premier Turf Club
08-07-2007, 05:22 PM
ZONK....you weren't supposed to use the word queue! :)

I don't get it.

Scottytoohotty
08-07-2007, 05:34 PM
i clicked the handicapping button on top and got this

404 Not Found

/demo_client/pdf/PrivateHandicapping.pdf was not found on this server.

Premier Turf Club
08-07-2007, 05:49 PM
For now, we have disabled access to the private handicapping data we provide free every day to our customers. We are able to offer this data only due to the graciousness of some of our data partners that are in the business of selling their products. We didn't think it would be fair to them to make the private data "public", in other words give away what they are otherwise selling to anyone that simply demos an account.

They have to make a living too.

betovernetcapper
08-07-2007, 05:56 PM
I just clicked it and it worded fine.
BTW queue means line like in people lining up to ride on the bus not like this kind of line

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/beherethen/crap3-1.jpg

Premier Turf Club
08-07-2007, 05:59 PM
It works if you log in as a customer, not as a visitor. Again, we have to be fair to our marketing partners who are providing this data to us free of charge.

prospector
08-07-2007, 06:14 PM
I just clicked it and it worded fine.
BTW queue means line like in people lining up to ride on the bus not like this kind of line

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/beherethen/crap3-1.jpg

lol, thank you

Ron
08-08-2007, 09:20 AM
I don't get it.

prospector asked you to explain it without using certain words... ;)

i'm not sure i understand what that means? what does that mean without words like interface, queue and (both conditional and non-conditional).sorry..not tech handy

Premier Turf Club
08-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Oh, I see now said the blind man.

You'd never know I was actually a liberal arts major (Poly Sci) in college. I can only communicate in tech and math terms now. It's why I married an English major. :)