PDA

View Full Version : Now Delaware is Gone

Pell Mell
08-07-2007, 01:20 PM
What the hell is going on? I bet with Bris and I don't care that they don't carry some major tracks but as of today they have dropped Del. This whole situation is getting out of hand. Somebody is losing money somehow but I guess the idiots running this business would cut off their nose to spite their face.:mad:

JimG
08-07-2007, 01:22 PM
What the hell is going on? I bet with Bris and I don't care that they don't carry some major tracks but as of today they have dropped Del. This whole situation is getting out of hand. Somebody is losing money somehow but I guess the idiots running this business would cut off their nose to spite their face.:mad:

Delaware cancelled their card today due to excessive heat and humidity.

Pell Mell
08-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry about that but DEL is cancelled. All Bris said was they weren't taking bets on Del. Couldn't they just say it was cancelled? I guess I'm stupid.:blush:

BETKING
08-07-2007, 02:24 PM
I finnally got tired of the lack of major tracks at Brisbet and changed to Youbet. They have great software and a good track selection.

GameTheory
08-07-2007, 02:36 PM
It says DEL is cancelled on the front page, and again on the schedule...

rrpic6
08-07-2007, 06:14 PM
I finnally got tired of the lack of major tracks at Brisbet and changed to Youbet. They have great software and a good track selection.

And don't forget..LOTS OF FEES!

point given
08-07-2007, 09:16 PM
And don't forget..LOTS OF FEES!

Yes , Youbet is "fee crazy", 1 % to add money to your account, stats, replays, etc. their betting history is also crude compared with Brisbet. BUT, how about their IRG, with their rebates to a couple hundred whales. Lets them take the rubes money on the youbet side and gives it to the whales on the rebate side. Playing both sides at the same time. REminds me of when I tried to juggle girlfreinds at the same time, always lost them all in the end. Maybe i should go work for them and put them out of business :lol: