PDA

View Full Version : Brisnet free PP's????

BigJake
08-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Are there any restrictions on the number of pp's you can get for free (as long as you bet on a race from the pp's you download)? 10 or 12 pp's a day as long as I'm betting, right?

Also, if I download pp's tonight for tomorrow's races and bet that card tomorrow, are they still free? Or is it only good if you download and bet the day of the race?

I've emailed there customer service, but I guess I was too late in the day. I figure you all are the best source of information out side of the actual company (probably better most of the time).

Jake

Hank
08-06-2007, 11:14 PM
If you make a bet the pps are free as are insider picks and power plays,no limits,also the day you download does not matter.

rrpic6
08-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Are there any restrictions on the number of pp's you can get for free (as long as you bet on a race from the pp's you download)? 10 or 12 pp's a day as long as I'm betting, right?

Also, if I download pp's tonight for tomorrow's races and bet that card tomorrow, are they still free? Or is it only good if you download and bet the day of the race?

I've emailed there customer service, but I guess I was too late in the day. I figure you all are the best source of information out side of the actual company (probably better most of the time).

Jake

Depending on what PP's you have chosen, the price will be either $4 or $10 for unlimited tracks. It does not matter when you download the product, only the date of the product itself. As long as you bet 3 or 4 of those tracks downloaded on Brisbet or one of their AmericaTab affiliates, you will be rebated in a day or so.

RR