PDA

View Full Version : CompuTrak / RevelationProfits.com

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Rube and the gang at CompuTrak have been sponsors of this site for about as long as I've had sponsors. I've just recently started posting announcements whenever a new sponsor comes aboard, but I didn't do this sort of thing in the beginning when RevelationProfits.Com first joined up....

Therefore, if you are interested in software and haven't checked this site out, do yourself a favor and kick the tires with the online demo or take the 7-day free trial.

If there's one man in the horse racing software business I've never heard a bad word about (and believe me, that's no small accomplishment), it's Rube Boxer (the man behind CompuTrak)....

www.revelationprofits.com (http://www.revelationprofits.com)

njcurveball
08-06-2007, 05:33 PM
If there's one man in the horse racing software business I've never heard a bad word about (and believe me, that's no small accomplishment), it's Rube Boxer (the man behind CompuTrak)....

Maybe you need to read the Pace Advantage board. The Internet equivalent of Philly Sports Fans.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19291&page=2&pp=15&highlight=ruben+boxer

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Maybe you need to read the Pace Advantage board. The Internet equivalent of Philly Sports Fans.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19291&page=2&pp=15&highlight=ruben+boxer

Aww come on, you're actually going to believe the crap they write on that board?

Fred
08-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Rube and the gang at CompuTrak have been sponsors of this site for about as long as I've had sponsors. I've just recently started posting announcements whenever a new sponsor comes aboard, but I didn't do this sort of thing in the beginning when RevelationProfits.Com first joined up....

Therefore, if you are interested in software and haven't checked this site out, do yourself a favor and kick the tires with the online demo or take the 7-day free trial.

I posted this in October and I stand by it.

I really can't comment on the program itself. I bought it but very quickly saw that it did not fit into my handicapping methods. However I can tell you that the follwing statement on their site is not so:

Register for a permanent CompuTrak Handicapper 2006 Owner's License for only $199. This is a one-time fee; your license never expires. And, of course, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a no-questions-asked 10-Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We will refund 100% of your purchase price!

The part that is untrue is the "no questions asked"

I simply gave up and paid for the program but have deleted it from my computer.

Freddy

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Well, that's unfortunate. I wonder if Rube will have anything to say about this...

njcurveball
08-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Aww come on, you're actually going to believe the crap they write on that board?

Nah! They are the same people who were saying the Yankees wouldn't make the playoffs this year. :jump:

thoroughbred
08-24-2007, 10:22 PM

Pace Advantage

Thank you for your very gracious comments. Very much appreciated. I've been away to celebrate my birthday with the family, Las Vegas no less, where else, so it's late in my reply.

We at Revelation Software, are, and have been committed to be available to anyone, at all times, to answer their questions and concerns. We have been fortunate to have many write to us about how surprised they are, in this day and age, at how reachable we are.

As to those few who have registered a complaint, and it is only human to expect some, it usually is a misunderstanding relating to our 10 day, "no questions asked' refund policy. That 10 day relates to anyone who downloads the program, without a free trial. We have a 7 day free trial to encourage people to try, before they buy. If they purchase after using the program for 7 days, we assume they liked the program, and if you think about it, why should a refund apply. That is the purpose of the trial, i.e., to avoid dealing with refunds if they have tried the program, liked it, and purchased.

What else can I say.

Rube
Revelation Software.