PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Melman

toetoe
08-06-2007, 01:50 PM
My burning question:

Northfield Park's Open Trot, Race 9: Chust Chudy --- shot or no shot ? I noticed the second quarter of her last race was a full second faster than that of the common race, run the same day, that all the usual suspects are coming out of. No huge move during that quarter, but these guys all just grind around there anyway, it seems. Throw in the fact that all the drivers know that Lanny Merriman's baby needs diapers, and we have a real conundrum. Well, okay, maybe it's a fake conundrum, but perplexing nonetheless.

Did I mention 12/1 on the m.l. ?

melman
08-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Wow Toetoe you must be in some deep mental state ( and not a good one) :) to be seeking me. Now my avatar lady would be much better. :) Did you get a chance to see the Hambo on TV?? I was watching close to see the caretaker of Donato Hanover. She can take care of me any time. As to the NFLD trot it's a short field and the Chudy one looks short on the figs. Now the 3 horse (Oneforthemaster) named after you Toe :) is a solid piece at 5/2 or more. Doubt I see that. Check out R6 and KB's Big Jim I see a picture in that one's near future. Plus my middle name is Jim. :jump:

toetoe
08-06-2007, 05:14 PM
I know this is heresy, but I can't play Oneforthemaster. His win was off a PERFECT trip versus a dishwater-dull field. Last time he had some trouble, but I still must say: :ThmbDown: :)

melman
08-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Disagreements are allowed but I'll stick with "the master". BTW are you watching Chester today?? I was deeply disappointed today in R1 at Chester as my horse "G-String Jenna" was up the track. She did put on quite a show however. :jump: Mr Tetrick has two wins out of the first six today. Nice $15 payoff on Elegant Dreams.

toetoe
08-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Was that Donato's caretaker that was the solid piece ? :D :jump: