PDA

View Full Version : Hub Issues

Premier Turf Club
08-04-2007, 01:05 PM
For those watching the races right now (1 PM) Amtote is experiencing hub issues. Hasn't affected us yet but Amtote tracks (SUF,CNL, amongst others) aren't transmitting odds information. I checked our site, Youbet, and BRISBET and the odds don't appear anywhere.

Got to love the state of the U.S. tote system.

shanta
08-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Things fine on Brisbet. Just tuned in so might have been "fixed"

Premier Turf Club
08-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Things fine on Brisbet. Just tuned in so might have been "fixed"

Yes, just resolved. Amtote called and said it's been fixed.

betovernetcapper
08-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Tote screw ups are a part of life-what's unusual is an ADW announcing it on a board. This is prob' why PTC is known as America's ADW. :)

Shanta-just read your signature and realized that I'm going to have to give up GP. Pity because I always looked forward to it. On the upside, I think I may be able to use not betting GP as an alternative to meatless Fridays during Lent.

shanta
08-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Shanta-just read your signature and realized that I'm going to have to give up GP. Pity because I always looked forward to it. On the upside, I think I may be able to use not betting GP as an alternative to meatless Fridays during Lent.

"Bet"
I took the cue from you man.

This Daruty joker is just that.

Crapnet as you call it gets NO wagering dollars of mine anymore. Won't put em outa business as I am relatively small bettor BUT if a few THOUSAND folks get tired of this bullshit a difference CAN be made.

Take care,
Richie
P.S. - Tampa Bay's racing is MUCH better than Gp so you won't miss a thing there

Tom
08-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Jeepers, no one ever told me we STOPPED boycotting Santa anita from a few years ago! :D

The rest are not hard to skip - crap racing at it's best, especially Gulfstream. GP could never win over shoveling the driveway for me.

Indulto
08-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Jeepers, no one ever told me we STOPPED boycotting Santa anita from a few years ago! :D

The rest are not hard to skip - crap racing at it's best, especially Gulfstream. GP could never win over shoveling the driveway for me.Tom,
It isn't shoveling driveways that you're best known for. :lol:

betovernetcapper
08-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Great News!!! I've just spoken with a local Episcopalian priest (name withheld by request) and under the circumstances not betting GP may be used as a substitute for Lentil fasting and abstinence. :jump:

Indulto
08-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Tote screw ups are a part of life-what's unusual is an ADW announcing it on a board. This is prob' why PTC is known as America's ADW. :) BONC,
Your fly is open and your flag is waving. ;)

On-shore = patriotic?

PTC may have to start offering flags as prizes when he runs out of hats. Perhaps dollar signs and running lines replacing the stars and stripes would make the Yuppies here fly them from their SUVs. That would really make me take off my hat to him. :D