PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody tried any of these programs!

donut_baker
08-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Interested to know if anybody has tried money per race or exacta extractor software. I think they might be rpm handicapping programs. If so could you give me your thoughts good or bad on any one of these programs.

dutchboy
08-03-2007, 06:51 PM
What are the title of the programs you are asking about?

Interested to know if anybody has tried money per race or exacta extractor software. I think they might be rpm handicapping programs. If so could you give me your thoughts good or bad on any one of these programs.

Overlay
08-03-2007, 07:04 PM
What are the title of the programs you are asking about?

The first post indicated the names of the programs ("Money-per-Race" and "Exacta Extractor")(from RPM, as mentioned).

trying2win
08-04-2007, 01:02 AM
I was just reading the latest RPM catalogue. Indeed those two items are listed in there:

1. MONEY-PER-RACE by Ellery Hallowell. It's a method.

2. EXACTA EXTRACTOR by Tom Console. It's a software.

--I don't whether you'd get rich using either of the above products though :)

T2W

FORGO
08-30-2007, 01:07 AM
I just got that in I tested two programs on the same data file. Then I do my own numbers and compete against the programs. Exacta Extractor did better than the other program. I was quite pleased with the results I got from my first use of it. I usually do not purchase programs from that outfit as they are not top shelf. I called my pal and told him this showed promise. He told me other people he knows are having some success with it. I only did one race and I did not finish with my numbers. The card I used was not a gimme and it did show potential. FORGO

timtam
08-30-2007, 08:57 AM
ONE RACE ????? :confused:

cj
08-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Tom Console doesn't exactly have a great reputation around here. Maybe he has changed though.

garyoz
08-30-2007, 12:19 PM
I just got that in I tested two programs on the same data file. Then I do my own numbers and compete against the programs. Exacta Extractor did better than the other program. I was quite pleased with the results I got from my first use of it. I usually do not purchase programs from that outfit as they are not top shelf. I called my pal and told him this showed promise. He told me other people he knows are having some success with it. I only did one race and I did not finish with my numbers. The card I used was not a gimme and it did show potential. FORGO

Readers who want a larger font can adjust their browser. The larger font made me think this was an ad or you were shouting to the heavens.

BTW, IMHO I doubt anything from RPM can have any value-added.

burt
08-30-2007, 12:37 PM
h i have both programs they are both on cds, if you would like a copy $30.00 each take your pick. ps i think the money per race program is better. burt

FORGO
09-02-2007, 01:25 AM
WHEN YOU GET OLD YOU NEED LARGE PRINT. It comes from reading to much small print. I am in the habit of writeing this way as most of my friends have eye problems.
Understand what one race means. If it does not preform in the first test do you really want to go further especially on a gimme day. FORGO

burt
09-02-2007, 08:18 PM
I know what you mean.:)

joec4625
09-05-2007, 04:19 PM
the program is not bad but in order to make money you have to spend plenty money in exactas and trifectas
the system shows you how to kee many horses
you have to shell out lot a money
not the best for me ???