PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the Twinspires ADW site?

NoCal Boy
08-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Serious questions...

Does anyone here actually use the twinspires.com ADW site? Is it anywhere near the cutting edge? How does it compare to the rest? We know the plusses and minuses of TVG. Youbet, Brisbet, et al, but I do not hear any scuttle but about twinspires ADW. Is it truly that irrelevant?

It also appears winticket has fallen off the radar on website traffic. Thoughts?

rrpic6
08-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Serious questions...

Does anyone here actually use the twinspires.com ADW site? Is it anywhere near the cutting edge? How does it compare to the rest? We know the plusses and minuses of TVG. Youbet, Brisbet, et al, but I do not hear any scuttle but about twinspires ADW. Is it truly that irrelevant?

It also appears winticket has fallen off the radar on website traffic. Thoughts?

Its possible that twinspires.com is laying low for awhile until some of the Bris/Winticket crew are able to help revamp their site..post CD takeover. Winticket looks to have dropped their sponsorship on this forum, other than that, I see little or no changes to their ads or products.

RR

BillW
08-03-2007, 01:10 AM

Winticket and Brisbet are both frontends for AmericaTAB.

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2007, 03:56 AM
Winticket looks to have dropped their sponsorship on this forum, other than that, I see little or no changes to their ads or products.

RR

Actually, quite the contrary. I stopped running the WinTicket ad because it wasn't doing much except taking up inventory space that better went to other, more productive advertisers.

The WinTicket ad wasn't a paid ad, it was a revenue sharing type ad....anyone who signed up for WinTicket through this website gave me a cut of their handle for a limited period of time (I believe one year or so). I had one person open a WinTicket account in the five months that I ran the ad....

At the present time, it isn't worth it to keep the ad in the rotation. I may bring it back in the future....

usetheforce
08-03-2007, 06:00 AM
I have used Twinspires for several months now, other than a few video hangups I really like the site, they offer video on all there tracks with no minimum of bets and the also offer replays at no charge something I wish the other ADWs would incorporate.

Hosshead
08-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I have used Twinspires for several months now, other than a few video hangups I really like the site, they offer video on all there tracks with no minimum of bets and the also offer replays at no charge something I wish the other ADWs would incorporate.
Then why would anyone in their right mind continue to use expressbet with all their video restrictions?
Don't they both have the same (CD+Magna) tracks ?

However, their (twinspires) website says they (only) take wagering from 8am-5pm eastern time. What about west coast tracks?

trigger
08-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Then why would anyone in their right mind continue to use expressbet with all their video restrictions?
Don't they both have the same (CD+Magna) tracks ?

However, their (twinspires) website says they (only) take wagering from 8am-5pm eastern time. What about west coast tracks?

It's 8AM to 5AM( not 5pm)

PaceAdvantage
08-04-2007, 02:40 AM
It's 8AM to 5AM( not 5pm)

:lol: