PDA

View Full Version : HandicappingOS - 2.0 Beta Program Begins With New Track Model Feature

richrosa
08-02-2007, 04:42 PM
2.0 BETA CYCLE BEGINS WITH NEW DEFAULT TRACK MODEL FEATURE

Celebrating our First Anniversary, and hust released yesterday is the first cycle of our 2.0 beta release program.

Newly added is the feature most of you have been asking for. We have added the ability to use a pre-fabricated track model. Added today are SAR, AP, MTH, and DMR, with more tracks coming in the next few days, with the entire database built by next week . When you handicap a default model track for the first time you will inherit all the races in the database that have already been completed to help you. You will no longer need to retro-cap past races to furnish your database. We have every Thoroughbred race in North America going back to April 2006.

As you handicap races, you will add your own view of those races into the model overriding the default settings. This feature needs to be turned on globally in Options, then set manually for each track on the individual track page. This enables you a fine, granular level of control to adjust the model as you desire.

There are many other features coming soon including a dynamic tote, better automated scratch information, and the ability to set the model for different track conditions (off tracks).

In keeping with our promise to be the most available, innovative, most feature-rich, and technology proficient software provider out there, we are constantly moving the ball forward adding new features that our customers ask for. Last month we were the first to introduce the Premier Turf Club promotion where you can get HOS free with $3,000 in monthly wagers. If you don't wager with PTC, you can get HOS for $99 per month to get access to every Thoroughbred race going back to April 2006 by calling HDW at (502) 570-0333. There are NO START UP COSTS, EVER.

If you open an account with Premier Turf Club and wager at least $3,000 in any calendar month, you will receive a FREE subscription to HandicappingOS, "The Complete Handicapping Office." This is a $129 value and includes HDW/Equibase licensed data for every Thoroughbred race in North America.

HandicappingOS is a comprehensive thoroughbred handicapping software program. It’s the only entirely web-based software program using licensed Equibase data, and being web-based means you will never need to download any race or software files. EVER.

Premier Turf Club is a U.S. licensed, 100% pari-mutuel wagering site catering to high-tech horseplayers everywhere. PTC offers cash rewards on EVERY wager win or lose. You can now get the safety and security of a U.S. company with the rewards programs previously offered only by the off-shore bookmakers.

How to take advantage of this offer

To take advantage of this simple offer, sign up for a Premier Turf Club account on-line at www.premierturfclub.com. On the application where it asks for wagering volume type in HandicappingOS promotion. To get started with HOS call Handicappers Data Warehouse at (502) 570-0333. If you already have an account with HDW for another software product, simply ask HDW to add you to HOS as well.

Handicappers Data Warehouse (HDW) will bill you for one month's service at $99, which is the 2007 promotional rate. At the end of each calendar month where you wager over $3,000 with PTC, you will receive a credit to your wagering account of $99 to reimburse you for the cost of HOS.

Just to recap.
1) Open an account on-line with Premier Turf Club (PTC).

2) Open an account with HandicappingOS (HOS) through Handicappers Data Warehouse (HDW) at (502) 570-0333.

3) At the end of each calendar month, where you have wagered more than $3,000 PTC will credit you for the $99 cost of HOS.

4) HDW will bill you for $99 that will be offset by the PTC wagering credit.

About HandicappingOS

You can get more information about HandicappingOS at www.handicappingos.com.

Here are some details below.

Introducing HandicappingOS, "The Complete Handicapping Office". With HandicappingOS (HOS) you have everything integrated in one program, all you should have to do is have your web-browser open and your TV on to wager. HOS is web-based so you don't have to buy or install any software, and you don't have to download any race files. HOS keeps track of everything for you including your wagers, trip notes, race comments, picks and handicapping models.

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Hey Rich, sounds great! I have to say that I signed up for hOS behind your back and have been using it for quite a while now...can't wait to try out the new modeling features....keep up the excellent work on this most unique handicapping tool....

Now the only thing left is to open an account with PTC....

bigmack
08-03-2007, 03:15 AM
If I could, I would send a box of Montecristo's your way R2.

Great work, nice stuff.

If any of you hooligans want a really clean offering of a pile of data in an easy to read format, have at it.

richrosa
08-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Should be Off-Topic, but ...

Thanks! I like the Monetcristos!!

I'm getting such a good deal on the Rocky Patel American Market's right now, both the Corona's and the Toro's that I can't seem to put another smoke in my mouth.

I'll have to bring them to the Spa next week and share them with you guys.

richrosa
08-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Hey Rich, sounds great! I have to say that I signed up for hOS behind your back and have been using it for quite a while now...can't wait to try out the new modeling features....keep up the excellent work on this most unique handicapping tool....

Now the only thing left is to open an account with PTC....

Thanks Mike, I appreciate your support.

The unique features that HOS has are probably the best kept secret in software. I keep adding stuff that make sense to the overall platform to make it more robust, however the great thing about it is that if you don't like the new features, you just have to turn them off and you'll never see them.

Bonez2k6
08-05-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm new here so be gentle on my first post. Ive read some things on the OS, is there any current results any users are getting with it?? I use tmm and hit 3 trifectas with it yesterday. 1 at Fl and 2 at cby... thanks for your responses an hello everyone from Canandaigua

Bonez

richrosa
08-05-2007, 12:15 PM
I'm new here so be gentle on my first post. Ive read some things on the OS, is there any current results any users are getting with it?? I use tmm and hit 3 trifectas with it yesterday. 1 at Fl and 2 at cby... thanks for your responses an hello everyone from Canandaigua

Bonez

Bonez,

I'm sorry but this kind of question gets asked all the time and never gets answered. This is a tough crowd on this board, one that is very skeptical of claims of riches. Never once have I made any claims that HOS will bring you more valuable mutuels. Besides, the guys who really win never tell anyone anyway. The crowd that uses HOS are generally the more sophisticated handicapper who tailor HOS to fit their handicapping style.

With all that being said, I can tell you that HOS is a serious handicapping tool. I believe it has more depth and features than any other program out there. Its the only full-featured program that you can get from any web-browser with absolutely no software to install, ever.

Lastly, to make it a total "no-brainer" with my partnership with Premier Turf Club you can get the program for FREE just by putting through $3k per month in handle there.

Bonez2k6
08-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Thank-you for your reply Rich. Ive been lurking here for quite a while. I seen your website, very interesting to say the least. I'm used to using the tmm, and the interface is quite simple. Like anything else, its not black box. Was wondering what key features your members like and use. I appreciate your time.

Bonez

Tom
08-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Canandaigua sez HEY!

richrosa
08-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Thank-you for your reply Rich. Ive been lurking here for quite a while. I seen your website, very interesting to say the least. I'm used to using the tmm, and the interface is quite simple. Like anything else, its not black box. Was wondering what key features your members like and use. I appreciate your time.

Bonez

Hopefully without sounding like an advertisement, our users like the flexibility that a web-based application brings them, including the fact they do not have to install software and can get HOS from virtually anywhere.

As far as the handicapping tools go, they have appreciated the flexibility in the program to match their handicapping style. With a rich presentation of statistics including some stellar graphs, you can tailor your view to a race quickly. Our database modeling features are strong, including our ability to reflect on what really is a true track bias based on hardcore statistics.

Our projection figures are strong too. Our "Win Strength" figure projects the horse most likely to win, and at many tracks is a positive ROI number on its own. More importantly is our "Mutuel Strength" figure that uses the same win strength data, but layers over a value calculation to draw out more ROI. In our calculations, when used under some easy to implement conditions, it can produce a positive ROI for most players at most tracks.

Since our program is a combination of reflective database handicapping, pace and Sartin handicapping, trip plays, and bias analysis, you can choose to use any and all of the features and still be satisfied. In the end, its the handicappers decision making process that will yield you ROI and satisfaction. With HOS we're trying to give you the best access to tools to help you do that. We believe a web-based program with a central database gives you the best opportunity to do that while not worrying about the underlying software.

You should try our demo at http://demo.handicappingos.com

Bonez2k6
08-07-2007, 05:39 PM
I signed up for the site to try the demo out but havent received an email back yet. I have no spam filter on my email. However, funny thing, about a year ago or so I received emails from 2001 :D. My internet company is the company that I currently have an app in with an have an interview with monday. Anyway, looking forward to the demo.

Bonez

richrosa
08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
i have to change the demo to reflect the fact that email confirmation is no longer necessary. Just use your username and password to login. Let me know if you have any problems.

Maxspa
08-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Rich,
As a former user, the new track modeling feature should be a positive improvement!
Maxspa

richrosa
09-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Just as an update, the HOS track models have been updated to reflect all races going back to April 2006. Each model has at least one full meet, if not two to help with decisioning.

The next step will be to allow the user to pick a range of dates from which they will use races from that model, then the beta will be complete.

I will be scheduling a webinar next week to demonstrate this. I'm working on dates now.