PDA

View Full Version : MUD CALK ALERT!!!!!

cees with dees
08-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Robert Barbara deaadly when he uses on a fast track and should make the top if a bit aggressive early.
Calks on Square Dancing also who's taking all kinds of money so must save with her in the pick 3 but huge wp bet required for me on Most Charming.
If it comes in 3,8 I'll have to call Brinks.
Also pick 3 play 3,8/1,2,3,7/ALL/1,2,3
Pick 4 1,2,3,7/ALL/1,2,3/1,3,4,5,8
Good luck.
Ben

cees with dees
08-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Must make a win place bet on Raceland at this price to go down the road and also making and extra key with him in the pick 4
7/all/1,2,3/1,2,3,4,5,8
Added Citifest on the other ticket as well. Herler has beaten me too many times with horses like this and he'll be bombs away so why not.
Good luck to all.
ben

TriSuper
08-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Ben,

Glad to see you posting today. I didn't have time to handicap so I am just watching and putting in a few late doubles.

TS

toetoe
08-02-2007, 03:55 PM
seize,

With "all" in the upcoming leg, you're guaranteed to hit your pick-three, although you DID post four legs. :D :ThmbUp:

cees with dees
08-02-2007, 04:42 PM
seize,

With "all" in the upcoming leg, you're guaranteed to hit your pick-three, although you DID post four legs. :D :ThmbUp:

Got ahhead of myself and thought proces but caught the pick 3 for a buck and am alive in the pick 4 here with 1,2,3/1,2,3,4,5,8.
Not to be greedy but would be alive for $2 if Raceland won. And How good did he race by the way.
I hate to see the hateful arguing and I was once part of the same thing on another site. We have to remember that everyone here is a person and not just a nameless face on a computer screen.
Everyone deserves respect and to be treated well and I'm probably the most guilty of anyone in breaking those rules but I've learned from my harshness and nastiness to some and don't come close to doing anything near it anymore and it makes the sharing a helluva lot more pleasant.
Everyone here is just trying to cash tickets and thats all this is about.
PAceadvavtage set me straight right off the bat and did it with class and there's no shot of the slightest problem from me ever again.
Good luck to all and see you all tomorrow.
Ben

jma
08-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Nice call on that one. I don't think most of us start fights for fun, only when the BS meter spins off the dial. You are a sharp guy though---I'll be on the lookout for any of your picks in the future. :ThmbUp: