PDA

View Full Version : nyra internet wagering is a joke

railbird
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
This place needs help, I deposited money electronically 7/31 and was told

that it will be available for wagering on 8/06 :confused: :mad:

also asked about their web site offering video and was told they were not "ALLOWED" ?????????????? . well hello brisbet.

Rico8812
08-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Its Albany, not NYRA. Do you really think NYRA would want to make you wait 5 days to bet? Hell no. Another assinine rull of the NY State Racing and Wagering Board.

samyn on the green
08-03-2007, 04:25 AM
Thats funny I deposited cash from my checking account on Tuesday 31JUL and it will be available in the third business day as always on Friday 03AUG.

Albany requires these rules. Albany also does not allow NYRA to post its live stream on the internet. Limited NYRA live video protects OTB and the patronage jobs OTB creates in Albanys collective mind. BRISNET has very liberal rules however their track menu is pathetic/useless.

point given
08-03-2007, 10:11 AM
This place needs help, I deposited money electronically 7/31 and was told

that it will be available for wagering on 8/06 :confused: :mad:

also asked about their web site offering video and was told they were not "ALLOWED" ?????????????? . well hello brisbet.

BRISBET does not carry Saratoga, if you were planning to do so. Youbet does. Both of them offer instant funding when hooked up to your bank account. Brisbet does not charge for this :ThmbUp:, but Youbet charges 1 % for each deposit:ThmbDown:

socantra
08-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Thats funny I deposited cash from my checking account on Tuesday 31JUL and it will be available in the third business day as always on Friday 03AUG.

Possibly a time of day issue? The business day following Aug. 3rd is Aug. 6th.

Zman179
08-03-2007, 05:51 PM
BRISBET does not carry Saratoga, if you were planning to do so. Youbet does. Both of them offer instant funding when hooked up to your bank account. Brisbet does not charge for this :ThmbUp:, but Youbet charges 1 % for each deposit:ThmbDown:

Youbet is good for nickel and diming a customer to death.

cees with dees
08-03-2007, 06:38 PM
That is ridiculous.
I don't even know what to say to that.
Good luck.
Ben

Maji
08-03-2007, 07:35 PM
What about NYRA is NOT a joke? :confused:

westny
08-05-2007, 11:41 PM
What about NYRA is NOT a joke? :confused:

The 16 Mil in :faint: handle at Saratoga today?

The 9 Mil daily handle at Belmont? :confused:

Maji
08-06-2007, 12:25 AM
The 16 Mil in :faint: handle at Saratoga today?

The 9 Mil daily handle at Belmont? :confused:

Sorry, I should have reworded my posting...

What about NYRA is not a joke when it comes to customer service and serving the players?

levinmpa
08-07-2007, 09:50 AM
After hearing all the bitching about the various online wagering account sites, I'm glad I have access to Philly Park's Phonebet service. I can send them a money order in the mail on a Monday, and the money will be available in my account on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how quickly the mail gets delivered. There are never any fees of any kind, and all tracks are available for wagering. I've been betting online and on the phone with them for 13 years, and have never had a problem.