PDA

View Full Version : Does this mean no PTC for TrackNet tracks?

NoCal Boy
08-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Perhaps I am mistaken, but limiting rebates to customers wagering in excess of $1MM annually seems to put PTC on the outside looking in as far as TrackNet goes. Any comments from Ian or others? Sounds ridiculous to me if that is the case.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bizj/070801/1499899.html?.v=1

Premier Turf Club
08-01-2007, 06:17 PM
This was a condition in the TrackNet due diligence package we filled out about six weeks ago.

I wish I could say more, but again I can't talk about anything involving Churchill, Magna, TrackNet, TRPB, TOC, etc. at this time.

On a completely different issue, I hope the winners in the PTC contest that I don't have addresses for contact me so I can send out your prizes. We need more winners, I still have a lot of prizes to give away. Only so many t-shirts I can wear myself. ;)

shanta
08-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Tracknet,Elite and Rgs can jerk me off.

Time to find out what specific tracks are involved with TN and at least this person will no longer be wagering them.

Time to check with my guy.If it gets too hairy "see ya later bye"

Richie

NoCal Boy
08-01-2007, 06:30 PM
gotcha. Makes little sense to me as to what Tracknet is trying to accomplish. Shouldn't the goal be to increase handle from all sources as long as they are willing to pay a fair price for the signal?

BillW
08-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Interesting :bang: ADW "A" pays 5% for a signal and the CEO pockets all the profits to spend 6 months a year in the Carribean. ADW "B" pays 5% for a signal and the ADW returns the profits to the stock holders. ADW "C" pays 5% for a signal and returns a portion of the profits to the customer and Daruty says that one 5% is different that the other 2 and "inhibits a fair return to the racetracks and horsemen". Does he realize that a portion of his reading audience has at least a high school education and an IQ north of 25 :confused:

betovernetcapper
08-01-2007, 08:43 PM
It will be interesting to see how RGS/Elite and Caliente and Brookes affiliates
fare under due diligence. anyone got da facts?