PDA

View Full Version : Obam to Attack Osama

Tom
08-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Barry Hussein wants to invade Pakistan to get Bin Laden.
He wants to invade an area with a 39 million man army and nukes.
In a hostile environment.

But we cannot win in Iraq??????

Now the big Q.....all the current intelligence says OBL is alive and hiding out there.

What if he is not there, or he is already dead????
Will the libs be lining up to call him a liar, to condem him for faulty intelligence?

Will he seek world approval of this attack - the libs condemed Bush for going it alone.

Will he seek UN approval? Bush was condemed for going it alone.

I just love this early campaigning - no lib can possible last over 500 days without looking like an idiot. And Barry is already looking certifiable.:lol:

So let's hear it up front, you left wingers......do you or do you not support Barry's plan for a new war in the Middle East?

Let's call this Day one and everyone get on the record. Or forever shut up after the fact.:kiss:

GaryG
08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
This is desperation time for the gentleman from Illinois. His candidacy will soon be in the rear view mirror.

kenwoodallpromos
08-01-2007, 04:35 PM
The Obama fad passed when the USA adopted the Iranian Colombo as the World Public Enemy #1 a couple of years back.
I do not think Prez Venzy even got 15 minutes of fame as #1!

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Obama best pronounce his war orders carefully lest he commit unintentional suicide as the troops invade the White House looking for "Obama" when what he really said was to go get "Osama"

I know, I know...bad joke....

David Letterman at a future Oscar telecast:

"Obama, Osama....Osama, Obama...."

"Uma, Oprah.....Oprah, Uma...."

Can I get a rim shot anyone? :rolleyes: :ThmbDown: :p

Steve 'StatMan'
08-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Remember the "Bush had plans to invade Iraq before he was even in office" argument?

Well, now O'bama has plans to invade Pakistan before he is even the official candidate for the election over 1 year away. Has he seen any more inteligence beyond what the senators receive?

Not that I don't think we'll need to get involved in some region of Pakistan - that lawless region between Afganistan and Pakistan that was concidered Bin Laden's hiding place, and a haven for Taliban, Al-Quida, etc. sure had been needing a good pruning. But for soliders on the ground, it'd be a problem, and that's the only way to spare as many innocents as possible while still getting the bad guys. Plus we needed Musharaf(sp?) as an ally. Now that he's in jeaopardy of falling, that could be worse, and they've grown in power throughout the country.

More problems because we played too nice and spared the innocent. It sucks being a 'nice guy' in war - only way to win is to do the worst - but defeat and the spread of a worse situation means we can't be afraid to do the tough things we need to do. Even if it isn't nice, and we'd rather not.

Let's see how this unfolds.

samyn on the green
08-03-2007, 08:19 AM
It does not matter who gets elected in the USA. Both political parties are funded by the same people and the strings are being pulled from the same central location.

I sometimes read the mindless Demo/Repub debates on sites like this and it is sort of sad. Why does the public allow themselves to be divided and concured like this. It is an endless circular conversation of futility that results in nothing. There is more common ground than most have considered.

While this mindless two party debate oscillates the immigrants continue to pour in unchecked, a foreign meaningless war rages on, the boogie man who we spend $10 billion a day to catch is off in a cave in Pakistan, while the national debt compounds daily. Americans should realize we are all on the same side and it is not republican or democrat. Your TV is not going to tell you this, but this country is in big trouble and the time to wake up was long ago.

Tom
08-03-2007, 08:52 AM
True, but what do we wake up and do?

Everyone says it is our duty to vote, but the real political descions have made long before we get to the polling place.

I cite the last two presidential election as examples - theses were the best three nuts cases we could muster up????????

The system is fixed upstream. In reality, we are one person better off than Iraq was under Sadaam.

prospector
08-03-2007, 12:52 PM
we no longer get to vote for the best man

we now vote on what we consider to be the lesser of two evils..

kenwoodallpromos
08-03-2007, 12:59 PM
What happened, did your computer, cable tv, or new car breakdown? Lose $$$ today on your 41K? Been hearing for the past 20 years that Medicaid and Social Security is running out?
Could be worse- could be living in a non-Trilateral Commission country in Asia, Africa, or the Middle East.LOL!!
Few people in this country have much to worry about unles they are pets or kids and their products are made in China. :bang:

46zilzal
08-03-2007, 02:01 PM
we no longer get to vote for the best man

we now vote on what we consider to be the lesser of two evils..
very true, that's why there should be another category to mark in NONE of the above.

Tom
08-03-2007, 03:34 PM
There is...it's called not voting at all.

46zilzal
08-03-2007, 03:36 PM
No, it is calling the choices a sham.

kenwoodallpromos
08-03-2007, 05:27 PM

Well, how about this- if over 50% of eligible voters do not vote, no politician elected for that office?

46zilzal
08-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, how about this- if over 50% of eligible voters do not vote, no politician elected for that office?
another good idea.