PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Pik 4, big A

Suff
12-18-2002, 10:41 PM
well we saw Chase Gap run a good one today in race 7... the horse that beat chase gap last out goes today in the 6th.. No doubt thats a Key race,, and any horse coming out of that race demands a good look.. But! For first time at NW2.. gonnna toss Arabis here... to many GOOD horses with experience at this level.

Using the 3 and 4 in race 6

I see it all 5 and 2 in the 7th...

Curious ITEM.....#2 is one of those rare occasions,, that the horse has'nt won a MAIDEN race yet... but ran in a GRADE 1, GRADE 2 and a 133k State Stakes...

Got a Sharp Suffolk Shipper in the group,,, If I'm not mistaken,,, Owner of horse is part of Ownership group of Suffolk Downs as well... Daddy owned it,,, Left in Trust when he died. I'm Not using... they're just looking for a reason to go shopping in Manhattan.

8th race... they had Saskya entered on Saturday to Race against Dat Miz Blue and Xtra Heat. Morning Scratch... Weather related I think. I've had this Horse on my horse watch forever. I think she's ready to be a grade 2 or grade 3 player next year... Fires a good tommorrow,,, singling her.

9th Mom's Dream... my pick... Upset, price pick Candy adventure

$4.00 pick 4 3,4/5/6/3,10

1.00.... 1,2,3,4/5/6/3,4,6,7,10

WINMANWIN
12-19-2002, 12:44 AM
aque 6th SHAPES UP AS A 3 HORSE AFFAIR HERE. as arabis won a nw1 last out and goes to the next condition.sparkling ava is a nice statebred that nyra ceo barry schwartz owns and can run some as she already has run and WON IN nw3 and now is in this nw2 race.Its great how they write these races,pupil is a nice hoss shipping in from deleaware and is working nicely as this 250k yearling purchase has a nice future. Keys, ava,and pupil
saver arabis
aque 7th The dutrow brothers are entered here and even though they had dual entries yesterday in the same race, they scratched 1 horse in each entry though,They always have to be respected.jock mckee is named on both of richards steeds and I have to use either.1 will scratch, though, hoping toore and zim goes,but I cant leave the other chicago shipper private claim by owner scuderi named hogan's spirit out.tony,richard's brother lol ! sctahed depository yesterday,as was torre and zim and he goes on the tkt too.your bluffing ships in from laurel and ran a nice beyer # 1st out and must be respected.Jock r wilson retains the mount after being out most of the year,and must be included also.soze adds blinkers and lasix and is shipping in from phila.low #'s but is impressive non the less and I'm hopeing trainer servis has pupil geared up, in the 6th today and only testing the waters with this one.

WINMANWIN
12-19-2002, 01:12 AM
aque 8th bonefide reaon has won 2 in a row and likes the inner dirt. saskya has beaten reason last winter on the inner and I think bonefide reason gets a bonefide redemption here. Outstanding info is a hard knocking filly who always tries and must be included in my tkt. Look of the lynk has competitive
#'s and seems to be tailing off,If she takes to the inner here she can be troublesome at an o.k. price,small saver though.

aque 9th gotta be a star goes in this 25k claimer.trainer contessa is heating up and was the leading trainer on the inner dirt last yr,
he drops her back to the 25 k level he claimed her at,and jock cc lopez will play catch me if you can,just like yesterdays 9th and they didn't. lauren's hot dance was claimed from trainer scott lake for 20k and went turf to dirt rather nicely in her last start,have to use. carino deluce is another recent claim from trainer steve klesaris and caught a sloppy track last out which she didn't care for, include. bon place drops down for scott lake here, and adds the shades here.Hey there published ! she shows a bullet in the holster,and I dont want to leave her out and say COULDA,SHOULDA,WOULDA , IN THE LAST LEG !

hurrikane
12-19-2002, 10:43 AM
12/19 Aqu
$1 P4
4/157/237/8 $9.00
123/157/237/8 $27.00
4/157/5/1345 $12.00
$2 P4
4/1/3/8

mudcat
12-19-2002, 12:00 PM
4,3,1/2,1,7/35/43