PDA

View Full Version : Warrants Mohawk Selections July 28th

warrant
07-27-2007, 09:50 AM
i looked over the card this morning for a while. looks very solid, some real nice prices could be invading the tote board

race 1 #3 Striking Lyric (5 to 1 m/l, should be ready)

race 2 #4 Soul Chaster (4 to 1 m/l with the 4 hole should walk over this field?)

race 3 #8 Rainy Day Maple (30 to 1 m/l in tough against Carolyn AS)

race 4 #2 Warrawee Ideal (5 to 1 m/l, with the 2 hole i like the chances)

race 5 #5 Simply Mavelous (20 to 1 m/l, going for a price here, could be an upset, i like this for the tri 3 5 / 3 4 5 9 / 2 3 4 5 8 9

race 6 #3 Ramegade Bruiser (7 to 1 m/l with waples and 3 hole, could be in the winners circle)

race 7 #3 E L Durango (8 to 1 m/l a grand river shipper, should have the magic with marky mark)

race 8 #10 Deuces And Jacks (15 to 1 m/l horse is improving should be ready)

race 9 #6 Semalu Express (10 to 1 m/l Mario B should have this horse home and cooled out, moiseyev should be the driver but hes on the #4

race 10 #3 Super Chuck (5 to 2 m/l oh my picking a fav hehe, like the horse alot tri play 3 7 / 2 3 7 8 / 2 3 4 5 7 8

race 11 #4 Holborn Hanover (6 to 1 m/l zeron should have fun with this horse cough cough)

race 12 #2 Armbro Deuce (5 to 1 m/l like this horse, i made some good coin with his last year)

race 13 #1 Matty Mcgee (12 to 1 m/l i like the 1 hole for jody, could do some at long odds)

spicytomato
07-27-2007, 10:39 AM
cool lots to chose from

does mohawk have a different name

at the otb , the pocono on screen becomes moheegan sun:faint:

so i dont know all the track where they are and what other
names are

for idiana they use ohio thoroughbreds on screen

they must be tryin to confuse me:p

so does mohawk have another name so i know when
they have it

im sad they only have indiana monday and tuesday