PDA

View Full Version : Dmr 7/25 Race 3-8

Tee
07-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Race 3

Two short prices on the board in this 1 1/16th msw affair. One with route experience, one trying a distance of ground for the first time. I would lean towards the experienced runner in #7 Mi Arcobaleno, but he looks like one that will continue to disappoint at short odds. #6 Why You Ask comes out of two sprint preps off a bit of break. Pedigree suggests that he will be able to handle the route, I'm not sure he will get the trip needed to get the job done.

I'll make the 4th choice my selection - #4 Inclusive. Ron Ellis sends this one out for his 2nd route effort. Trainer stats are good in this area, 1st lasix for the runner. Pilot in first two career starts sticks around for this one.

Tee
07-25-2007, 06:15 PM
Getting a bit bored now. Will be firing selections machine gun style - hopefully a shell or two will hit the target. :)

Even number exotics?

#'s 2, 4 & 6

Tee
07-25-2007, 06:22 PM
#2 To B. Devon - has one of those dreaded "angles" that I like. Look for her to be more competitive than what she showed in her last effort.

#4 Lady Flasheart drops in out of msw company, might just make her a contender.

#7 Ibesmokin - with blinkers on he might just be. :)

Tee
07-25-2007, 06:25 PM
#1 Headcoach & my favorite jock David Cohen ;) save all the ground & come runnin late to get - sumthin. :)

Tee
07-25-2007, 06:28 PM
How bout the entry, #4 Nene & the Doug O'Neill trained My Redeemer #6.

Tee
07-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Justice is Brief & so might be your money if you back this one. Now run to the windows & bet him!! :)

I'll select #4 Kentucky Waltz - 2nd time for Steve Knapp & Joe Talamo. 4 yr old filly should be sitting in good shape throughout the race.

Then there is always Mike Mitchell off the claim.

Tee
07-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Shows just how much I be payin attention. :)

I looked at all the scratches as I went through the pp's & still mentioned Lady Flasheart. :bang:

Is it too late to substitute the favorite Swiss Marci for the scratched Lady? :D

Oh well, Devon ran well at a decent price.

#2 To B. Devon - has one of those dreaded "angles" that I like. Look for her to be more competitive than what she showed in her last effort.

#4 Lady Flasheart drops in out of msw company, might just make her a contender.

#7 Ibesmokin - with blinkers on he might just be. :)

Tee
07-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Anyone play the six? He might just end up the winner after inquiry.

No change in the original order of finish.

How bout the entry, #4 Nene & the Doug O'Neill trained My Redeemer #6.