PDA

View Full Version : $$$ Week 4 & Meet Summary $$$

WillieTheTout
07-24-2007, 01:56 PM
After 4 weeks and 230 races with zero races passed.

BB 50% ROI +19
TOP PICK 39% ROI +18
DD ROI 73%
EX ROI 52%
TRI ROI 98%
P3 ROI -4%

cya at the Hawk,

williethetout.com

warrant
07-24-2007, 05:09 PM
the pick 3 stat isint worth much

ur doing a good job for sureeee cant complain about those stats :)

and i saw on ur page that u had the 5 horse in the 10th but nothing wrote on him, good pick there hope u had that tri or exactor :) condren can come through on some nice priced horses

warrant
07-24-2007, 05:24 PM
on a side note

wtf is up with webtote!!!!!!!!!

its not working

ughhhh

WillieTheTout
07-24-2007, 05:42 PM
No Ex or Tri dough on that one -- Did have the DD for $70+ however. I think the P3 is not where my strength is and I say tha on my site. This is the beauty of keeping records -- helps to identify these things. Funny thing is, is that when I was a regular on the tote I was always on the P3's. For me the cold Ex and Tri is where it's at. Now if I could just see a few of these races we'd be all set.

Willie

P.S. From my calculations of what a max. wager could be, my picks would have generated a $27,000+ profit in the last 4 weeks and a fairly sizeable rebate to boot.

I used to use a tote that was called "supertote" I believe if that helps any.

warrant
07-24-2007, 06:02 PM
what tracks do u need to see? i could help u out

WillieTheTout
07-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Just Mohawk. Might be my satellite service or just that WEG sucks I'm not sure which it is.

warrant
07-24-2007, 06:14 PM
ill let u use my hpi service for it, i dont mind, cant do anything anyways with it :)

just pm me

Just Mohawk. Might be my satellite service or just that WEG sucks I'm not sure which it is.

WillieTheTout
07-24-2007, 06:27 PM
I have HPI. Do you watch the races online or on TV? I'm on the net and most times the video is crap. Thanks for the offer though.

warrant
07-24-2007, 06:31 PM
when im at my dads i watch them in his betting room, its sweet, 4 tvs, all the tracks, its a gamblers heaven thats for sure :) all legal when i say betting room, just using hpi :)

when im at home i watch them on the comp, with the youbet feeds and track feeds

i find the hpi feeds really good, u think they are crap? 1st ive heard of a crappy customer

I have HPI. Do you watch the races online or on TV? I'm on the net and most times the video is crap. Thanks for the offer though.

WillieTheTout
07-24-2007, 06:45 PM
That's what I was trying to figure. It's my satellite service and not HPI. Never watched it on the net b4. If I wait until the races are over and watch the replays it's fine however -- just a way to late for me. They are supposed to be publishing their replays online in the near/far future.

Thanks for the info.

warrant
07-24-2007, 07:05 PM
my dad is in the area where they dont get reward points

they said they would be getting points at the start of may

its been 3 months......

i laugh at them, i tell them to use my account and all i ask for is 200 bucks at the end of the year, cause they bet a ton and the points would keep coming in :)

That's what I was trying to figure. It's my satellite service and not HPI. Never watched it on the net b4. If I wait until the races are over and watch the replays it's fine however -- just a way to late for me. They are supposed to be publishing their replays online in the near/far future.

Thanks for the info.

WillieTheTout
07-24-2007, 07:13 PM
WEG imo just try's way to hard to be ass backwards. They said that they would get points in May -- which May were they refering to one wonders?

warrant
07-24-2007, 07:22 PM
may 07

my stepmom always calls them and asks

if they get enough ppl to bicker about it maybe they will get into gear and do something about it

WEG imo just try's way to hard to be ass backwards. They said that they would get points in May -- which May were they refering to one wonders?