PDA

View Full Version : What Some on the left really think of our Troops

delayjf
07-24-2007, 12:40 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lynn-davidson/2007/07/24/more-daily-kos-bile-celeb-resents-supporting-coward-morally-retarded-

GaryG
07-24-2007, 12:45 PM
These peaceful, anti-war types can be downright vicious, much more so than those on the right. Just look at the posts on this board. They are not fooling anyone. They are not peace loving, just jealous of those who are in power. So, once again, TOUGH!

delayjf
07-24-2007, 12:52 PM
They are always the first to bitch when their "rights" are violated and would be the last to defend them if they were ever threatened.

JustRalph
07-24-2007, 01:00 PM
I thought that little piss ant was dead? Didn't he overdose and kill himself sometime in the 80's?

boxcar
07-25-2007, 01:20 AM
They are always the first to bitch when their "rights" are violated and would be the last to defend them if they were ever threatened.

Very well stated!

Boxcar

Dave Schwartz
07-25-2007, 01:28 AM
I am reminded of an old friend whose ex-wife (and my former sister-in-law) was an extremely left-wing, feminist.

His quote was perfect:

"For someone who is supposed to be into peace and love, she hates more people than anyone I know."

PaceAdvantage
07-25-2007, 03:38 AM
Like I've said before, they are intoxicated with POLLS and are using these polls as affirmation of their supposed widespread appeal nationwide.

Thus, they feel more emboldened to take it to the "next level" or else they fear they will fall off the radar. Sooner or later, the tide will turn against the unforgivable behavior emanating out of the far left.

rastajenk
07-25-2007, 09:57 AM
"Sooner or later, the tide will turn against the unforgivable behavior emanating out of the far left."

Amen to that, brother. It'll be a sad situation if it doesn't.

Lefty
07-25-2007, 11:58 AM
This guy about as nutty as MM. Bet both would crap in THEIR pants and cry out to America and GW for help if the terrorists grabbed them up and threatened to behead them.

Steve 'StatMan'
07-25-2007, 12:07 PM
This guy about as nutty as MM. Bet both would crap in THEIR pants and cry out to America and GW for help if the terrorists grabbed them up and threatened to behead them.

MM would annoy them with questions about how they are shooting the video. :liar: