PDA

View Full Version : Conditional Wagering - Software Update

Premier Turf Club
07-24-2007, 08:18 AM
We’ve made a couple of changes to the conditional wagering queue that will take effect with today’s play.

You may now queue up conditional wagers down to 1 MTP. I’d caution restraint in doing so as the tote clock just isn’t as accurate as we would all like it to be, but people asked for it so we did it.

The send time on conditional wagers is now fully controllable by the user. It is set on the preferences screen as it would be for the non-conditional betting queue we introduced early on.

We are working on a revision that will allow a player to load up wagers from a comma delimited file. We written code that will allow the user to upload these bets at any time, they sign on, early morning, night before, theoretically on Friday for Sunday races (if you happen to be going out of town for the weekend). This feature is probably about 3 weeks away, so I’ll update everyone when we get closer.

Oh yeah, we’re working on a full featured unattended betting engine that includes a really cool odds dutching module. That should be ready next month too.

Any other suggestions, just fire away.

Maji
07-24-2007, 08:38 AM
Ian,

I hope you are looking into my suggestion of adding the option of having alternate horses based on ranking in case your primary selection(s) get scratched. Also, if the total number of horses fall below a certain number due to scratches or the odds are below a certain value for exactas and trifectas, the bets should be cancelled. That way we guys who wheel and box, can really benefit from that conditional betting feature.

Thanks for listening.

Premier Turf Club
07-24-2007, 09:04 AM
Ian,

I hope you are looking into my suggestion of adding the option of having alternate horses based on ranking in case your primary selection(s) get scratched. Also, if the total number of horses fall below a certain number due to scratches or the odds are below a certain value for exactas and trifectas, the bets should be cancelled. That way we guys who wheel and box, can really benefit from that conditional betting feature.

Thanks for listening.

We are looking into all of those. It's more complicated coding than how we've got it set now but they are clever suggestions. I'll see what we can do on them.

Thanks.:)