PDA

View Full Version : Tommorrows 7th

Suff
12-17-2002, 08:25 PM
1. But... 9 shows from 22 starts. 16 times in the $$ Will definately be a price...they are all over with this one... State bred Turf try,, Allow open try, Allow State Bred try and a Statebred Stakes Try in last 4.. Faced some pretty fair fields,, Not sure a mile is her distance,,, NOT for the win ticket. But Underneath at a price a real possibilty

2 Slug walker

all over the place 5th start at a differnet track this year WONDER BOY up?? 3rd different trainer in last 4 mounts...Boring works. Good post..NO speed,, only gets in the mix with high 23's or a 24...Look's a toss to me

3 Pretty Brassy

I think she fits the MILE.. when she's Gotten the extra panel going 7,, she's made good use of it every time,, 3 wins and a 2nd going 7. Seen a closing 1/4 in 24 two back and actually closed into it... Last time saw a 26 and was 4 wide,,, but she came from the 8 post.. goes back inside here.. gets Briddmohan... I LIKE

4 Woodsia

Turf to dirt, 30 point drop in Beyer on dirt,,,even lower on a wet,,, 1/2 to Mr, prospector,, should have some Dirt speed,, But I can;t see it on the paper? Low %% Trainer... 1 for 16 samyn... A bullet a Month ago at Belmont is the ONLY thing I see,, and thats not enough... Buh bye

Lexiloush

I love this horse...and he;s made me money.. Two things make me wanna pass.. Not sure there is enough speed signed on here? and Toscano is not Doing well... The fields he;s beat are not all that tough... and he's only seen TWO FIELDS in his life over 8 horses,,, Might have trouble passing TEN here,, and beleive me,, he'll have to pass them all,, CUZ he;s Gonna be last.. The two turn MIle will help him. and your convinced he'll get a low 22.. and Toscano can save ground. then he might be your play.. he'll graduate.. just not sure it will be here

6 Chase Gap

Look at the 2nd 1/4 split in his last... a 22! He was pusing that pace.. and a 23 followed by a 22.3 is about as fats as it gets there..SEEN VERY VERY few 22's 44's in NY.. Works are good.. Connections solid... Big Chance.. I'm thinking he runs back to the 91.. Pedigree ooozes Royalty... 2mil $$ horse...BEAT HER TO MEET THE CAMERA.

Lady Adare

Levine having a great Meet... LUZZI too... went to the Bench in Feb.. came back last Month up for sale? 4 for 5 on the INNER,,, Back in allowance,, Is she ready for Chase Gap? Hard to dismiss the 91 and 4 nice races from 6 starts... underneath?

Quincy market? 15 length behind who at Keeneland in October,, racing over her conditions then....Hard to like after seeing Lukas Drop her to 30K Seller last out... would Need a Minimum 15+ beyer boost... Nope....

9 Majestic Girl.... pop and stop... eased in stretch probably

10 Eucalyputus Hill... I like.. comes out of Chase gaps last... hung around those same Fractions,, and did'nt give an inch in the stretch... Super effort for first time against winners.. Comment says Traffic trouble turning for home.. Migilore 11 for 43 26% Riding with confidence.. Post SUcks,, Saves Ground,, Finds a hole,, COULD pop for a nice price,,,

The AE... TWO Grade 1 attempts?? Belongs on Turf William Mott... why here? Curious Item.. Tossing Woodsia,, that makes her an AUTO TOSS

Suff
12-18-2002, 03:11 PM
Gonna play the 6, with 10 and 5 here.. lil box and a lil heavier straight.