PDA

View Full Version : Salvage? I gave yu 3 winners and a $1000.00 pik three

Suff
12-17-2002, 05:14 PM
I see your post "Salvage the Day?" What happened? I gave you three STONE COLD WINNERS and a $1000.00 pik three at suffolk today?

heres my post on Todays 6 and 7th... I had um nailed... I guess I can't blame you.. your not used to seeing me post.. I post winners.. Lots and Lots and Lots of winners... BIg winners.. Big pik 3's... oh well,,, I had another big day... I gotta eat din din... then I'll give you 4 winners in Ny tommorrow.. Ask the regulars in the Selections about my Picks... it gets Frightening sometimes, the way I pick um stone cold.. Down right frightening!!

Start POST

If your looking for a Decent race,,, actually two, very nice races,.,, Suffolks got two nice one's in the 6th and 7th. Thier really trying to put together FULL fields and a quality card on these Tuesday cards,, and I must say.. The last two weeks.. they've done a Good job. The 6th is a nice race... allow18Knw2... Start of a PICk3.. Got a good local Lineup.. and A calder Shipper.. A NJ Shipper and a NY shipper going in an 8 horse field.

They've installed the 2 Maggies song as a 3-1 Ml... Horse has'nt raced scince FEB... Has only two published works on display.. and right away that leads me to beleive the horse has been talked up around the barns... Because on the basis of the PP's, she'd be 3-1 with NO layoff... But to come off the bench as the 2nd favorite, in a competitive field.. ,, she probably should be 5-1 at least. Gets Hampshire.. the local Jerry Bailey up here... and goes for a Good trainer having a so-so meet.

I don't think on the Basis of her PP's, I'll use her... I'll see what the scuttlebut is ON TRACK,,before I totally Rulle her out.

I'm looking at the 1, as the clear Horse to beat here.. BONZIA BAY... Actually,, the horse LOOKS solidly!!! as MUCH the best to me and I'm keying her in My pik 3's. I like the 4 and 5 underneath. The 5 will be a nice price,.,, Gotta Trainer I know,, Doing very well,,, and a jock thats Having his best meet in a while. For a Price... playing Exacta's 1/4,5,... and playing the ONE to win Only... Horse wins,, you heard it here...

I see it 1-5-4-8-2.. exact.

Before I head over to Suffolk Tommorrow,,, I must stop by city Hall and Get a Building permit. Because.... I ...WILL ....be nailing them Tommorrow.

7th race... Woodbine Shippers,, Meadowlands shippers.. Fingerlake shippers mixed with some locals here... With an wet track,, someone could LOVE the surface and FREAK here.
The nine Horse looks sharp... Shadow Monster... Great wet record 3 starts- 3 wins in the MUD .....beyers fit... he appears to be running well since the clain three back... A lil shaky about the strength of the field he's been facing.... But On Paper he looks like he will be in the mix from the git go. I'm using the 9 on top

The 6 looks tough,, But the last two outings he caught exactly what he needed... a 21.4 quarter,, don't see many 21's at Suffolk.. can't imagine in the Mud they'll be cooking up front like he needs it... Closing into a Wet Track pace,, can be another whole nother story...

Gonna play the BUTE angle on the Finger shipper as well the 4 horse BIBYE

7th I like the 9-4

Plays.. 6th.. 1 horse to win,,, tri's exacta's using the 4 and 5

7th 9 horse to win,, using the 4 underneath

8th... 6 horse.. at a price I hope

Pick 3... 6th race... 1/9/6 straight for 6 bucks

1/9,4/6,11 $2.00 base

1/9/all
1/all/6

and here is what Happened,, the 1 won in the 6th,, the 9 won in the 7th and the 10 won in the 8th,,, pik 3... $1050.00... I gave it to you here for 9 bucks!! .. actually I gave it to you for FREE!!!