PDA

View Full Version : Colonoscopy

hcap
07-21-2007, 08:14 AM
President Bush will undergo a routine colonoscopy Saturday and temporarily hand presidential powers over to Vice President Dick Cheney, the White House said. [WaPo]

So the question is...what exactly will be found

1-Cheneys' hand
2-Bushs' head
3-WMDs that were smuggled out of Iraq to Syria
4-The quivering lips of remaining stalwart bush supporters who post on this board

Snag
07-21-2007, 09:36 AM
My wish is that they find nothing. Jokes aside, looking for colon cancer is serious.

boxcar
07-21-2007, 09:54 AM
President Bush will undergo a routine colonoscopy Saturday and temporarily hand presidential powers over to Vice President Dick Cheney, the White House said. [WaPo]

1-Cheneys' hand
2-Bushs' head
4-The quivering lips of remaining stalwart bush supporters who post on this board

This could only be written by a compassionate, caring liberal whose only mission in life is to try to improve the lives of others and bring peace to the world. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

rrbauer
07-21-2007, 10:06 AM
My wish is that they find nothing. Jokes aside, looking for colon cancer is serious.

So are actions that take tens-of-thousands of lives, ruin an equal number of families and piss away hundreds-of-billions of dollars into that toilet called Iraq. Meanwhile Osama and company and his Taliban delegation continue to romp around Afghanistan planning their next round of civilian destruction.

Tom
07-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Maybe they will find the evidence that would have helped those two border patrol agents - the stuff that Homeland Security classifed as part of the Bush?Sutton cover up in conneciton with thier allegience to Mexico over America.

Although this being Bush, Is suspect they will find an endless supply of the same old..............what he is full of.

Greyfox
07-21-2007, 10:31 AM
The proctologist will tell his interns "Take a look. This one's perfect."
But God Bless anyone undergoing this.

Tom
07-21-2007, 11:04 AM
It is over. he is back on the job.
Chenney did not have time to invade anyone.

The president was described as being in a state of "Conscious sedation" during the proceedure, as opposed to his usual state of "UNconscious sedation."

He was told that doctors found 5 colon polyps, and Bush said, "I thought he resinged?"

Steve 'StatMan'
07-21-2007, 01:43 PM

1-Cheneys' hand
2-Bushs' head

Reporting LIVE from President Bush's Colon, this is hcap, Angry Peace Girl News.

ddog
07-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Hcap,

That was funny!
I bet if you sent it to Duyah he would bust a gut.

Boxy, double up on the meds and relax dude. :rolleyes:

hcap
07-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Lets's see, If you guys think I am being an "Angry Peace Girl", well guess what?

1- I have no compassion for bush and cheney
2- I have even less for their apologists

I do see some of the quivering lips here have objected to medical science discovering just how deep their unabashed royal smooching actually goes.

Box, you can release the pucker now.

Greyfox
07-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Lets's see, If you guys think I am being an "Angry Peace Girl", well guess what?

No. Say it isn't so. From all you're posts I thought you were soul mates.
We'd have never guessed this outpouring.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

toetoe
07-21-2007, 04:23 PM
All you doubters, they will PROVE he's not brainless. Just wait.

LurkingBettor
07-21-2007, 05:00 PM
A physician claims these are actual comments from his patients made while he
was performing colonoscopies:

01. "Take it easy, Doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone before."

02. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"

03. "Can you hear me NOW?"

04. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

05. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."

06. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"

07. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out. You do the
Hokey Pokey...."

08. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"

09. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

10. "Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."

11. "Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in
fact, up there?"

dylbert
07-21-2007, 07:59 PM

1-Cheneys' hand
2-Bushs' head
4-The quivering lips of remaining stalwart bush supporters who post on this board5 - YOUR LIPS!!! :lol:

toetoe
07-21-2007, 08:22 PM
My lips are shield. :eek: :kiss:

Diacritically speaking, what's so bad about a semicolon?

Gibbon
07-21-2007, 10:37 PM
I have no compassion for bush and cheney...I have even less for their apologists.Things that make you go hmm...

I know it seems long ago but its recent history. While the great modern neocon Bill Clinton was in office he managed to bomb eight {8} sovereign nations including China (http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/9/newsid_2519000/2519271.stm) .

Some of us have not forgotten Clinton's incursion into - who was it - O' yes Iraq.
Iraq?
Yes, Iraq!

CNN December 16, 1998; Source (http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/16/transcripts/clinton.html)
Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world. The above reads oil interests!

Tom
07-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Selective amnesia.

Hcap, 46 are powered by pure hatred, not logic or reason.
They conveniently ignore facts that do not uspport thier delusions and know only Bush=Bad. Small minds that do not function like normal people's.
This is why hap posts so many cartoons - to him, it is classical literature!
He seccretly hopes someone will reveal the ending to the Deadly Hallows because 700+ pages of real words is so far beyond his capacity to comprehend his only alternative is to wait for two more moives. And Danny Radclif is getting older everyday. (So is Hermirone, but that is another thread!:blush:)

Tom
07-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Doctors removed 5 polyps.....

Pelosi
Reid
Murtha
Turbin
Feinstein

delayjf
07-23-2007, 06:20 PM
While he's out Cheney and the Halliburton gang will be moving in a corporate Iraqi land grab securing billions for the Bushes and all those who invest in Halliburton (like me). And again you won't be able to touch him...he's got the perfect alibi. How humiliating, Even under anesthesia he out smarts the Demwits. :lol: :lol:

Bill Olmsted
07-23-2007, 07:00 PM
So that's what the Republicans have come down to--screw the country as long as WE get ours. And they used to call Democrats elitists. Lord, how long. Oh Lord, how long?

delayjf
07-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Not the entire country, just those who didn't invest in the oil industry.

Not to worry, soon the Clintons will run the show again then you can watch you money squandered on healthcare and entitlement spending for illegal aliens, got to support the base. By then I will be well invested in healthcare stocks. If I could I would invest in Chinese defense stocks.

Lefty
07-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Since Bush took over my wife and i got a lot more of our own money bk via tax cuts. We were screwed under Clinton, not Bush.

ddog
07-23-2007, 07:37 PM
do you have the dress to prove it?

boxcar
07-23-2007, 10:33 PM

Tell us something about "compassionate liberalism" we don't know. :rolleyes:

I do see some of the quivering lips here have objected to medical science discovering just how deep their unabashed royal smooching actually goes.

Box, you can release the pucker now.

According to news reports, medical science has discovered 5 polyps, and wouldn't you know their names were Hcap, Secretariat, 46zilal, Suff and Chuckles. It's no wonder at all Bush hasn't been himself all these years. The poor Prez would have been better off with a malignant brain tumor rather than trying to cope with these five tumorous, swollen membranes.

Boxcar

Gibbon
07-24-2007, 01:08 AM
So that's what the Republicans have come down to--screw the country as long as WE get ours. And they used to call Democrats elitists. Lord, how long. Oh Lord, how long? Among oil fortunes, the Kennedy clan lay claim to vast petroleum resource in at least five companies stateside and a web of international interests. The Kennedy clan rarely pays any taxes at all for most of their empire resides in off shore trusts.

Ted Kennedy has fought for the estate tax and spoken out against tax shelters. But he has benefited from an intricate web of trusts and private foundations that have shielded most of his family's oil fortune from the IRS. Reports claim enormous assets in Curacao, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.

Oil deposits have generated tens of millions in tax free profits for the Kennedy clan each and every year.

Republicans indeed!

JustRalph
07-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Gibbon........great post!

hcap
07-26-2007, 07:21 AM
Box sez...According to news reports, medical science has discovered 5 polyps, and wouldn't you know their names were Hcap, Secretariat, 46zilal, Suff and Chuckles. It's no wonder at all Bush hasn't been himself all these years. The poor Prez would have been better off with a malignant brain tumor rather than trying to cope with these five tumorous, swollen membranes.

http://www.needlenose.com/i/swopa/PolypsQuestionWar.gif

Maybe Box was right? But it was from the left side of his colon.
Besides a brain tumor requires a you-know-what