PDA

View Full Version : Hey PA......

Tom
07-19-2007, 10:05 PM
DOW today closed over 14000 for the first time ever.

I guess that is just another sign of how bad the economy is, huh?:lol::lol::lol:

Good week so far.....

> Senate slumber party a big failure - halfway thorugh it, Ding Harry "surrendered and pulled back all the procedural votes after fellow dems whined about being up so late ( cut and run?)

> Plame lawsuit thrown out of court

> Dow sets new record high

Gibbon
07-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Well, it's not all peaches and cream.

Oil closed near $76 a barrel
Dollar continues to decline compared to Euro, Yen, Pound...
Toyota beats GM in Global Sales for first six months of 2007

and

of course it's the end of the world due to global warming.
Is it to late to buy beach front property in Idaho?

PaceAdvantage
07-20-2007, 04:08 AM
The stock market should get very interesting very shortly....

I personally know a guy who went out not too long ago and poured mucho $$ into Apple stock.....and this guy isn't someone who would ordinarily be going out and buying stocks....

Usually, when you see stuff like that, it might be a strong signal that the "top is here"

Bubbles
07-20-2007, 07:14 AM
I personally know a guy who went out not too long ago and poured mucho $$ into Apple stock.....and this guy isn't someone who would ordinarily be going out and buying stocks....
PA, that could just be the hype for the iPhone which came out about two weeks ago.

DJofSD
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
PA, that could just be the hype for the iPhone which came out about two weeks ago.

That hype peeked a day or two after the 6/29 release date.

While AAPL and SNCR are up, T is down.

JustRalph
07-20-2007, 09:42 AM

:lol: :lol:

Lefty
07-21-2007, 03:32 AM
High Stock Mkt means nothing. Low unemployment means nothing. Unless the Dems are in.